Part - 11(Cupid on fire🔥)

Rudy Dose : -

Ru - Miss Writer??? Are you there???

"Now what???"😒😒

Ru - 😟😟😟 what happened??? Why are you not talking to me these days???

"Coz I m little busy😏"

Ru - no... Because you don't want to answer my questions

" See guys... I told you all before... My Rudy isn't dumbbell Oberoi... He's very smart 🤣"

Ru - That means you'll not tell me why both are behaving like this???

"Nope... It's Gauri and Om's little secret"

Ru - ok fine... Atleast tell me how to handle this one... Om is asking about that play fiasco.

"What to handle... just tell him the truth...let him do the rest🤣🤣🤣"

Ru - So Riddhima will be out of the story right???

"Nope"

Ru - why???!!!

"Offo.. if she goes out of the story... Whome are we going to insult then???" 🤣🤣

Ru - OMG.... You're right... 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

"Yeah Ru... The writer is always right 😏😏😏.... So now go and kill it😈😈😘😘😘"

Ru - Jai Mata Di!!! Let's rock🤓

"Yeah...let's jump to the story then😏"
___________________________________

One long minute passed... Om was still waiting for Rudra to speak up but Rudy didn't utter a word.

Om(with a straight face) - Rudy... I m waiting...

Rudy didn't really wanted to tell him anything...it wasn't like he wanted to save Riddhima... It was just that he had planned something bigger and better for her and he didn't want Om to ruin that plan by his infamous anger...But now there's no way he can escape this "SmartKara" situation.

Rudy knew the fact very well that though Om will never admit to it but he is very caring and possessive towards his Piddi and he's not going to tolerate anyone playing cheap tricks on her.

Ru - O... Chhodo Naa... Raat gayi baat gayi....

(O... leave it Naa... Let bygones be bygones

Om warned Rudra with his famous serious look.

Om - Rudra... Don't!!! Mujhe sach jaanna hai bas...!!!

(Rudra... Don't!!! I want to know the truth only...)

Ru (with puppy eyes) - O... Aap mujhpe Shak kar rahe ho???

(O... You have doubt on me???)

O - Mujhe Shak Nahi... almost yaqeen hai tujhe sab pata hai... Ab mooh ka shutter khol aur sirf sach bol!!

(Nope...not doubt... I am almost sure that you know everything...so now open the shutter of your mouth and utter the truth Rudra!!!)

Rudra took a deep breath.... He just can't escape his stubborn long haired lover boy brother.

Ru - Ok fine... I'll tell you... But you have to promise me... You will not react in haste...

Om(impatiently) - Cool... Now speak up!!!

Rudy told him everything patiently... Om listened to him shockingly...

(P.S - I don't want to drag this convo because Om have lots of things to do after this)