Part - 17 (Jaadu ki jhappi)

Rudy Dose:-

"LALALALALA....😂😂😂 Oh Rudy.... Where are you??"

Ru - Ohooo... Miss Writer... You're sounding very happy... What happened???

"Rudy... Suggest me... What should I write??? I want to know what you want"

Ru - 😲😲😲😲 You... I mean you... You are asking Me... Me... Really me??? Are you really "Miss Writer" or someone hacked your account?

"Arre Pagle.... It's me only🤣"

Ru - nope.... I don't think so... this can't be you.... You always rejected my suggestions without even listening to it.... What happened all of a sudden?

"Hehehehehe 😝😝😝 Chill Rudy boy... I'm joookiiiiing...."

Ru - 😒😒😒 you are so bad...

"That... I will take it as a compliment 😜..."

Ru - Seriously... Tell me... What happened to you...?? You never joke around like this

"I m just happy... Coz I have prepared a (*Coughcough).... No I can't tell... It's a secret"

Ru - what secret...😲

"You will know soon... By the way... All the best...😉"

Ru - all the best??? For what..??😕😕😕😕😕

"Lalalalala..."😉😉😉😉

Ru - Ok Now that's scary... Your "all the best" sounds fishy...  What are you planning?? Please this time... please don't put me in trouble again... Please... 😩😩😩

"😂😂😂😂 As if I will listen to you.... Now let's go back to the story..."
___________________________________

Trivedi house, Gauri's room....

Omkara was looking at Gauri with confusion...Did she said... He deliberately wanted to harm her...? Humiliate her....? Have she gone mad?? And wait a minute.... how come she came to know about that Annual play incident.....???

That means..."Riddhima!!!"

That was enough for Omkara to know what could be the reason of Gauri's anger... Only three people knew about that incident... Rudra, Riddhima and Omkara himself. It was obvious that both he and his brother can never imagine to tell her this... so it must be Riddhima... But when did he got involved in this... He wasn't even aware of it before Riddhima blurted it out few days back... why she putted up all the blame on him...???

Gauri was giving him one murderous look... He could clearly see... her red nose and watery eyes... she was definitely holding back her tears of anger... He was convinced, Riddhima tricked her successfully....

FLASHBACK....

At College Chemistry Lab...

Gauri was frustrated because of Riddhima's behaviour....

Riddhima asked Gauri to come with her as she wanted to talk about god knows what... and here She was waiting since 10 minutes looking at Riddhima who was staring at the floor without making any sound....

Gauri(annoyingly) - mujhe tum yaha ki diwaare dikhane laayi ho kya??? Bologi bhi kuch??!!!

(Did you asked me to come here so that you can show me the walls??? Or will you say something???)

Riddhima took a deep breath... After all it was show time...

Rid (in a low voice) - I am sorry Gauri....

Riddhima's inner thoughts...

Sorry Omkara... But I don't like man who tries to control me... And you... you insulted me.... how can I forget that...?? You told me to stay away from her right...??? Now I will make sure you stay far away from her....