Part - 8 (Kiss by chance)

Omkara and Shivaay both turned to Rudy.... Shivaay was unable to think what just happened...so eventually the panic mode of SSO was on.

Shiv(to Rudy) - pehle nahi Bata Sakta tha ki Annika aa gayi... ???!!!!(crying) Ab mera kya hoga??? 😱😱😱

(Why didn't you tell me earlier that Annika was here... (Crying) now what will happen to me???😱😱😱😱😱)

Ru(mocking both of them) - Achha??? I guess maine koshish ki thi... But aap dono us time pe "SHUT UP RUDRA" Khel Rahe the...

(Mocking - oh really..?? I guess I tried my best... But both of you were busy at that time in playing "SHUT UP RUDRA")

Om(accusing Rudy) - arey tu bhi toh bol Sakta tha ke Annika aayi hai... Teri sui bhi toh "Bhaiyaa don't... Bhaiyaa don't" pe atki thi...

(Arey...you should have told that it's Annika... but you were stuck on "Bhaiyaa don't... Bhaiyaa don't")

Ru (looking at Shivaay) - even now you are wasting time in accusing me... Bhaiyaa... just run...and stop her...talk to her right now...!!!

Shiv - you're right...!!!!

With that... Shivaay ran to stop Annika...while Om was still with Rudra... watching his big brother running like Usain Bolt..

Rudra tapped on his shoulder to gain his attention. Om turned to Rudra and raising his eyebrows asked him "what happen??"

Ru - O... Aap nahi jaaoge??
(O... You're not going??)

O(confusingly) - me???

Ru(accusing Om) - Bhaiyaa gusse mein the... Unko shaant karne ke badle aap unhe bhadka rahe the... Ab Aag me ghee aapne daala hai... Toh Aag bhi ab aap hi bujhayenge..... Jaayiye...😒😒😒😒

(Bhaiyaa was angry... Instead of calming him down...you were busy adding more fuel to his anger... Now... The damage is done by you...so you have to fix it...Go...😒😒😒😒)

Om(guiltily) - tu....tu bhi chal Raha hai Naa....mere saath???

(You... You are coming with me... right??)

Ru - Aana toh padega Naa... Aap dono pe chhod diya toh phir se koi kaand kar doge...ab chale???

(I have to come Naa... Otherwise you both will mess it up again... now can we go??)

Om nodded...and both rushed out of the room to help their Brother... SSO the Great...

On the other hand... While chasing Anika... Shivaay already messaged Khanna...and as per his Instructions... Khanna was trying hard to stop Annika at the main gate of Oberoi Mansion... But Annika was adamant enough.. finally Gauri got an idea..

Gauri (in mind) - I know di... You're hell angry...but You both need to talk about this right now...and for that... You have to stay here...
(Says) Di... Why are you running away... Are you scared of Shivaay Bhaiyaa?? He is at fault right... Not you...

And she caught the right nerve of Annika...

Anni(frowns) - me??? Scared of that Billu??? Huhhh... Scared..!!! my foot..!!!! Wait... I will show you... Who is scared of whome...!!!! Khanna ji... Tell your Sir... His end is waiting for him here!!!

Khanna was relieved...at least his job is safe...thanks to Gauri... But he was scared for his boss... Khanna prayed to God under his breath..."please god...save Shivaay sir"...

It doesn't take long for Shivaay to came there... He was panting heavily... After catching his breath he was about to open his mouth when KHIDKITOD ANNIKA'S anger hits him...