Part - 35 (Epic Engagement of OSO😂)

"No Way!!!! I am still alive and I won't let this crappy engagement happen...!" Annika shouted...

It was the night before Omkara and Ishana's engagement... Rudra, Bhavya, Annika and Shivaay were having a heated conversation on how to stop this nonsense... Because Omkara was already on their nerves... And now Gauri... She was literally making them crazy...

Shiv - Annika calm down...

Anni - how am I supposed to stay calm Shivaay??? Meri behen... woh paagal ho gayi hai... Woh us NRI chipkali ki shopping mein help kar Rahi hai... woh aurat, jo usse uska pyaar chhin rahi hai... Jab ki usey toh uska sar phod dena chahiye...

(How am I supposed to stay calm Shivaay??? My sister... She's gone mad... She's helping that NRI Lizard with shopping... The woman who is about to steal away her love... Where she was supposed to break her skull at once...)

Everyone knew how protective Annika was for Gauri... And her pregnancy hormones were making her even more violent...

Shiv - offo Annika... Please... Don't think so violently... You forgot about Champ(Shivika's unborn child)... your violent thoughts will effect our baby too... Calm down for a bit... We'll do something... I swear... this engagement is not happening...

Ru - bhabhi... Bhaiya sahi bol rahe hai... Infact mujhe lagta hai Gauri kuch plan kar rahi hai... Warna aap bhi jaanti hai aur main bhi ki woh O ko kisi aur ke saath dekh bhi nahi sakti... Engagement toh bahut door ki baat hai...

(Bhabhi... Bhaiya is right... Infact I think Gauri did have some plan... Otherwise you and I both know she can't tolerate O with any girl... Engagement is out of the question...)

Anni(angrily) - so what??!!! I can't just sit here and do nothing... Aur tu kis plan ki baat kar raha hai Rudra? Aisa kaunsa plan hai jo woh hume nahi bata sakti?? We're family damnit!!

(So What??!! I can't just sit here and do nothing... And what plan are you talking about Rudra?? What kind of a plan it is... that she can't even discuss with us...??? We're family damnit!!)

"maybe there is no plan..." Bhavya spoken up suddenly... The other three looked at her in confusion...

Bhav - um... I mean... Maybe... they really move on... Afterall it was a long distance relationship... It's quite natural if it couldn't last long....

Ru - Bhavya what are you saying...??! Then what about us...??? At least they could see each other... But I couldn't even see you for the time being... Your police training academy doesn't allow cell phones...

Bhav - Rudra it depends on people's will... Omkara isn't you... He might have some change of heart... You never know... That's human nature... People can change... you can't blame him if his priorities are different now...

Anni - unacceptable!!! I won't let anyone hurt my Gauri... Either it is that Lizard or the one who brought her... They have to face me before they hurt my sister...

Bhavya knew it was difficult to make them believe in this... But that's the only thing Omkara wanted her to do... Afterall they are against Ishana... Who may look like a harmless kitten... but in reality.... She....

"I know she's a criminal Omkara... she is blackmailing you... Isn't she???" Bhavya asked Omkara as he looked shocked by her words...

Om(sighing) - So... Her people are the one who attacked you...??? I'm so sorry Bhavya it's all my fault... I should have...

Bhav(cutting him) - Omkara yaar cut it off... I'm still alive.... Just Stop apologizing And sit down...

Bhavya gestured him to sit... He took a seat facing her... Unlike Rudra and Gauri, Om and Bhavya weren't really expressive in terms of their friendship... But no one could deny how understanding their bond was...