Part - 13 (Omkara,the Confused Soul)

Later...in the night...

Om was waiting for Shivaay and Rudra on the pool side as they planned to celebrate Shivaay's happiness in their famous "obro style"

His phone started ringing and it was Riddhima... Om looked at the phone with full annoyance on his face, then kept it at its previous place. Om didn't realise that Rudra was present there at that moment and he was keenly watching him...untill he spoke...

Ru - Utha lo O... Agar phone nahi uthaoge toh Kahi ghar pe na Chali aaye... You know naa... me and Dadi don't like to watch horror movies 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Pick up the call O... coz if you don't, She may come here... me and Dadi don't like to watch horror movies 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Om completely ignored his remarks and thought to change the topic...

O (trying to change the topic) - tu kab aaya???

(when did you came...??)

Ru(sitting beside Om) - bas abhi... Jab aap phone Ko dekh dekh ke Ajeeb Ajeeb se mooh Bana rahe the... Riddhima ka call hai na??

(Just now... When seeing your phone... you were making weird faces... It's Riddhima.. right??)

Om sighs...

Om -  aaj subah usne phone Kia tha... Usne kaha woh Apne kiye par sharminda hai...

(Today...she called me in the morning...she said she's ashamed of her act)

Ru (raising his one eyebrow) - Soooooooooo????????🤨🤨🤨

Om - sooo.... She apologized for what she did...and I forgive her... afterall it was the first time she have done something like this right???

Om was sure that Rudy will be angry or shocked... But his reaction was far away from Omkara's expectations...

Ru(casually) - that's Good.... Good for you... I told you Naa .. you were overeating...

Om(confusingly) - really???

Ru - yes O...

Rudy's inner thoughts:-

O.... Mere bhai... Mujhe acche se pata hai aapko us chudail ki maafi se ghanta faraq nahi padta... Woh toh meri Ajay wali baat pe gussa the isiliye uski maafi accept Karli aapne... Chalo accha hi Kia... Ab chudail aapke aas paas bhatkegi nahi toh aapki Piddi Ko jealous kaise feel karayegi....😌😌😌

(O... My dear bro... I know very well that you don't give a damn to that witch's apologies... It's just because I lied about Ajay, you were so angry that you accepted her apologies... Well it's good actually... If that witch will not roam around you then who will make your Piddi feel jealous...😌😌😌😌😌😌)

Rudra's guess was correct...  This was exactly the same reason why Omkara did this....his jealousy... Only if he knew it was all Rudra's mischievous mind

Riddhima called again and Omkara again ignored it...

Seeing this Rudra thought to annoy Omkara little more...

Ru - waise O... Agar aap dono mein sab kuch thik hai toh uska phone kyu nahi utha rahe??? Kabse phone kar Rahi hai bechari...

(By the way O... If everything is normal between you two...then why are you not picking up her call??? Poor Girl... Since so long she's trying to contact you....)

Om(irritated) - Rudra... Will you please stop your Riddhima saga...???

Rudra chuckled.... At that moment... Shivaay came there.... with three glasses of hot chocolate for him and his baby brothers...

BEST ENEMIES FOREVER (B.E.F.) 😜 RIKARA FF(✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें