Part - 32(Phail gaya Raayta!)

After almost peeling off his skin all thanks to that Troublemaker of his, Omkara headed to see the sight were his own art gallery would be built...

How badly he wanted his Piddi and his brothers to be by his side in this new venture of his life.... But Shivaay was in no mood to talk to him and Rudra.... Well he did talk to him...

"O... I don't need your concern... Aur Agar mujhe pata hota aap aisa karoge... Main Gauri ko kabhi aapke paas aane hi nahi deta...."

(O... I don't need your concern... And If I had any idea that you're going to do such thing... I would've never let Gauri come close to you)

That's what Rudra said to him when he tried to show his concern about his injured hand.... Well Omkara knew he deserves all of that... But still it doesn't change the fact that he wanted his brothers and Gauri to be a part of his dream... But all he got now is that human satellite above his head... His so called Fiance Ishana....

He parked his car... And came out of it... He found Ishana talking to someone at some distance... That person's back was facing him...

Om(to himself) - this girl must be the owner...

When he came closer, Ishana saw him and waved at him with a smile... Sensing his presence, that girl turned around and when she did, Omkara's eyes grew wider just like cheese balls....

Om(in mind) - What the hell is she doing here...!! And she's looking....

Even in his mind... Omkara couldn't find words to say that can do justice to what he saw... His mind stopped responding for awhile...

 His mind stopped responding for awhile

Om(in mind) - Om Don't... Don't look at her like that... Look away... Look away for heaven's sake Omkara.... Look away you idiot!!!!

But even Omkara Singh Oberoi can't control everything.... For example, his rebellious heart that wasn't listening to him....

Ish - you're finally here Om... Look... This place is so beautiful... It's perfect for your art gallery...

Ishana's voice brought him back to his senses...

Om - huh..?? Haa... Haaa... *Cough* *cough* It's... It's perfect....

Gauri (in mind) - Didn't you remember what you said monkey?? Ishana is classy... Beautiful and elegant right...?? You want class and elegance so badly.... Now I'll show you what it really means...

Om(in mind) - all I want is... you to stay away from Ishana and you like always... Have to do the opposite 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Gauri (to Ishana) - You see Ishu... (Looking at Om) this... belongs to me...

Omkara looked at her in shock.... Did she really said what he heard??!! Did She just addressed Ishana as Ishu and told her that he... belongs to her??!!! What the hell is happening....