Part - 19(The Trivedi clan)

Next day after Engagement...

Omkara received a call from Annika... Strange... Why was she calling him all of a sudden..?? Surely Shivaay did something...

Om(to himself) - Yeh mujhe kyu call kar Rahi hai?? Lagta hai Shivaay ne phirse koi kaand Kiya hai...

(Why is she calling me? Seems like Shivaay again created some mess)

Thinking about what could be the reason behind his soon to be Sister-in-law's sudden call... Omkara picked it up...

Om - hello...

Anni(seriously) - Om... Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai... Abhi mere room mein aao...

(Om... I need to ask you something... come to my room now...)

Om - huh???

Anni - Aur haa... Shivaay aur Rudra Ko mat Batana...

(And yes... don't tell Shivaay and Rudra)

Om(confusingly) - Wait a minute... what...

Anni(cutting off his words in the middle) - listen Devar ji... Come fast... Otherwise you will regret...

Saying this,she hung up... Omkara was hell confused...

Om(to himself) - hain???? Devar ji??? regret??? Arre... But why I will regret??? (Rolling his eyes) Weird...! Whole Trivedi clan is weird...!

It didn't take much time for Omkara to reach Trivedi house... And when he came inside, his eyes were automatically searching for his BEF... His cute little Piddi... But she was nowhere to be seen...

Om(in mind) - kidhar gayi meri piddi???
(Where's my piddi?)

As if reading his mind... A Voice from upstairs gave him answer of his question... almost giving him a mini heart attack

"Mummy ke saath mandir gayi hai... Ab aap upar aane ka Kasht karenge Devar ji???"

(She has gone to temple with mummy... Now... can you please come upstairs "Devar Ji")

Omkara gulped in fear... How did she knows that he was searching for Gauri?? Annika's weird antics can only be handled by Shivaay... Even Harsh Vardhan Trivedi can't handle his Khidkitod daughter... now why she's playing with her innocent brother-in-law?? Why She summoned him???...and how did she guessed that he was searching for her Gundi Sister...??? and what the hell is this "Devar Ji" ???? Omkara have too many doubts...

Om(to himself) - Devar ji??? Hey bhagawan... Kahi kutte wali baat ke liye sunane toh nahi wali??

(Devar ji?? Oh god... Is she going to scold me for yesterday's incident??)

With lots of hesitation and confusion, Omkara climb the stairs and reached Annika's room with her..

INSIDE WAR ROOM
(I mean Annika's room🤣)

Before Annika could start... Omkara thought to control the damage of previous night...

Om - Annika... I'm m..m... me... No.. we... me and Piddi both are very sorry for yesterday's act... But hum kya karte... Use aise hi jaane dete?? Woh chudail... Usne piddi ke saath jo Kia Naa... Meri jagah tum Hoti toh Hockey stick se uska sar phod deti....

(Annika... I m... No.. we... me and Piddi both are very sorry for yesterday's act... But we just couldn't let her be in peace... That witch... You know what she did with Piddi...??? If you were in our place... You would have bust her head open with your hockey stick...)

Anni(with a straight face) - maine tumhe kal ke baare mein baat karne ke liye nahi Bulaya... Us baare mein meri baat Gauri se ho chuki hai...aur mujhe koi shikaayat nahi hai... Us 2 rupee Ladki ke saath Aisa hona hi chahiye tha...