Part - 9 (You care...but why?)

Next day at the Coffee shop:-

Gauri was waiting for OmRu... But what happened yesterday was still fresh in her mind...his gaze on her... The way he was looking into her eyes... The way he was holding her by her waist...and when his gaze fall on her lips... "Oh God" she said under her breath... She didn't wanted to face him right now... but this meeting was necessary for the blunder that happened to Shivaay Annika because of her special advise to Annika....But she was restless... To calm herself down she closed her eyes and started meditation.

Sitting in a cafe and doing this kind of thing is not normal...that's why the waiter who was there to ask her order...was looking at her with confusion... he left her without disturbing her

*breathe in... *Breathe out...

Gauri's inner thoughts:-

Gauri chill... Kuch bhi nahi hua kal...theek hai... It was just an accident..haa... normal reh... Mujhe us kiss se koi faraq nahi padta... Kiss??? Nahi nahi... Kiss nahi thi woh.. woh toh accident tha...arey duffer... Uske baare mein sochna chhod... Agar us gadhe ne dekh Liya toh... us lambe Baal wale idiot Ko toh yahi lagega that you're affected by him.... Nahiii... Never!!! I am not affected by him...

(Gauri chill... Nothing happened yesterday...Ok.. it was just an accident... Yeah... Just be normal... You are not affected by that kiss... No...!!! It wasn't a kiss...it was accident...stop thinking about it duffer... What if that donkey sees you like this...that long haired idiot will think you're affected by him.... no way... Never!!! I am not affected by him...)

*breathe in... *Breathe out...

On the other side

Om was driving with Rudy to the cafe to meet Gauri... so that they can discuss the plan... But Rudy could sense something different in Omkara's behaviour... He was quieter than usual which was weird... he was avoiding Rudy after coming from Trivedi house.. in the morning he just informed that they both are going to meet Gauri in the cafe near the college... when Rudy ask him about what happened at night... Om didn't answer... But it wasn't unnoticed by Rudy that Om was blushing and trying hard to control his smile... That made him more suspicious... At that moment Both were in the parking area...then walking towards the the entrance of the cafe Rudy asked again

Ru - O... Kuch hua hai kya??

(O... What happened??)

Om(pretending) - huh?? No... nothing...

Rudy - no... You are hiding something... Kal raat bhi mujhe avoid Kia... Subaah bhi sirf itna bataya ki Gauri ne Milne Bulaya hai...ho kya Raha hai...

(No... You're hiding something... Yesterday at night also... You avoided me... In the morning... You just told me that Gauri wants to meet us both.. what's happening???)

Everytime Rudy mentions about that night... Omkara tries hard not to blush....but he couldn't stop himself to think about the tiny mice of his... Wearing a white bathrobe... Holding a hockey stick like a sword, Ready to kill...not with the hockey stick but with the cuteness which she was holding at that time.... the water droplets falling from her wet hair... Those beautiful eyes... And the lips...

Omkara's inner thoughts:-

Woah dude!!! What the hell are you thinking... Stop thinking like this... it was just an accident...that's it...

Ru again disturbed his thoughts

Ru - O... Say something...!!! What are you hiding??....

Om(irritated) - Rudy please... Stop this nonsense... Nothing happened....