Part - 38(Omkara's Gundi)

It was more than two days that Omkara disappeared from his own wedding... Ishana was searching for him like a dog searches for his favourite bone.... She even took off her house arrest punishment freeing the Oberois.... She didn't have time to watch over Oberoi family as she was busy searching for Omkara who disappeared as if he never existed...

Oberois... On the other hand... Didn't have any lead either... not that they weren't trying... But neither they could find any traces about Gauri nor Omkara...

"Ishana... Atleast tell us about that Svetlana... You told Svetlana took him away... Who is this Svetlana...  What's your relationship with her???" Shivaay asked Ishana but she wasn't answering at all....

Ru - you and your idiot men couldn't find him... Just tell us who is Svetlana... What her motives are??? We'll find our brother... We don't need you...

Ishana looked at both of them... She hesitated a little bit... But it was better to let them find him because she wasn't able to find him alone...

Ish - she did it... because... she wanted to take revenge on me...

Ru(in mind) - I'm sure you're the one at fault.... You have done something to her... And now she's taking revenge on O because of you....

Shiv(to Ishana) - Lekin kyu.??? Aisa kya kiya tumne uske saath???

(But why??? What did you do to her??)

Ish - I did nothing to her....

"liar..." Rudra said under his breath.... but the way Ishana glared at him, he was sure she heard that.... 

Ish - my mom died when I was 15... She was my father's assistant at that time... She... She tried to take advantage of that situation... She tried to get my mother's place... But I exposed her... And she was thrown out of my house... That's why... That's why she took Om away...

Rudra and Shivaay looked at her in shock... Is that even possible for her to be this innocent??? It was basically indigestible...

Ish - So the answer of what is my relationship with Svetlana is that.... Svetlana is my... She is my Father's ex assistant who wanted to marry my father for her own good...

Rudra and Shivaay took a deep breath... They have to do find Om and Gauri as soon as possible....

************************************
"Svetlana Ma'am... He is awake...." One of her man named Dandi came into Svetlana's cabin running and informed her about a certain hostage waking up from his unconscious state...

This particular guy was taking a toll on her from the moment she brought him there...

"Is he again on a rampage???" Svetlana asked while looking at something on her phone...

"No ma'am... We tied him up when he was unconscious... So that he doesn't go Berserk again..." Dandi informed...

Svetlana immediately turned her gaze to him in shock...

Svet(angrily) - What???!!? Who told you to tie him up...??? I strictly told you... Not to harm him... Not even a scratch...

Dandi - But ma'am... He almost broke my nose that time... You don't know how much violent he is...

Svet - Go and untie him right now!

Dandi - but ma'am he's awake now... And very angry indeed... I don't think we should go near him... We have to inject him again to untie him...

Svet - Idiot...!!! I told you... He's really important to me... Anything happens to him... I'll cut your throat open... Do you get that!!!! No kind of drugs on him again.... (Sighed) fine... I'll go do it myself...