Part - 33 (New RiKara Shipper)

Suddenly her eyes were shot open... She realised that she was never fond of teddies and basically there's no teddy in her bedroom... And how could a teddy hug you back in the first place??!!!

What kind of thing was she cuddling ???!!!

Slowly, she raised her head to take a look at the moving teddy on her bed with her half opened eyes....

Half open shirt... Strong muscles, hard chest... it seemed like a man...

Wait... What??!!! Man??!!!!! a man was sleeping in her bed... With her... Why??!!!! How??!! Who??!!!

And then she saw that face of his... Slightly covered by his shoulder length hair... It was one and only that certain long haired monkey of her... Omkara Singh Oberoi....

But how he ended up with her like this???

"YOU!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED??!!!!" Gauri shouted as She got up with a jerk eventually waking him up....

He was startled by her sudden voice... But she didn't give him a milisecond to react... Before he could even say a word... He was on the floor as she effortlessly kicked him out of the bed....

He tried to stand on his foot but before he could do that... She was grabbing him by the collar with a dangerous look on her face...

"OMKARA SINGH OBEROI!!! Explain this before I Kill you!!!" She said outrageously...

He sighed... Now he's supposed to explain what happened last night?? List is too long to explain...

"All because of that Moron!!! Curse you...!!!" Omkara said under his breath as the events of last night occurred his mind again...

[A MUCH NEEDED REWIND😂....]

Although Omkara cut the phonecall from Kabir abruptly... but still he couldn't be at peace... And that familiar strange guy's words kept revolving around his head...

"What was he trying to say..." Omkara asked himself while looking at the Trivedi house through his window.... Lights of her room were still off... Did she returned or not???

Om - Ishana ne sleeping pills liye hai... Aaj raat toh woh nahi uthne wali... Jaldi se Jaake check karke aata hoon woh musibat ghar pohchi ya nahi...

(Ishana have taken her sleeping pills... So there's no way she is going to wake up tonight... I should hurry and check if that Troublemaker came back or not...)

He immediately came out of his... He was about to take stairs when he heard Shivaay who was talking to Rudra on phone...

"What??? Is Bhavya alright???
.
.
Oh... You're staying with her?? Ok... .
.
.
Take care of her Rudra... Oh wait.... What about Gauri??
.
.
You asked Kabir to drop her?? Ok... Yeah take care"

just in a second... The frown of his face grew deeper.... Shivaay was in home and Rudra was with Bhavya... And His piddi was alone with that guy... And both his brothers are okay with it... Why???

Are they trying to trap him again??? To make him Jealous..??? No it can't be... Because Shivaay doesn't know he was hearing his conversation... So it can't be a plan.... But then how could they trust that fishy guy with Piddi???

Omkara couldn't believe how casually his brother said okay like it's nothing... But No matter how much they trust that guy... he couldn't... Not after that phone call...

"Your peace of mind is disturbing me" that's what he said... but why.... Who is he...???

"Did you really not recognise me??? Is my face that much forgettable???"