Part - 30 (Four years Later)

So time flied with the speed of...

**INTERRUPTION (in other words... Rudra)**

Ru - you!!!😤

"Me what??"🙂

Ru - you dare to!!😡

"I dare to what??"😏

Ru - Miiissss Wriiiiterrrrr!!!!

"Ruuuuu......."

Ru - how dare you make me old???!!! You evil... Crazy... Lazy... Devil of a Writer!!!!

"Wow... So many compliments... I'm flattered.... Rudy boy..."

Ru - how could you😭😭😭

"Rudra... It's just 4 years leap not 40 years... What are you crying for..."

Ru - how could you separate O and Gauri.... And me and Bhavya too...

"Because distance is just a test of how far love can travel..."

Ru - now you have started pasting quotes from Google too... What happened to you??? Ran out of ideas???

"Rudra... Stop provoking me... otherwise I won't bring Bhavya back... You will die single in my every story...."

Ru - you can't do this to me...

"Hahahahahaha... Try me😏"

Ru - you... You are a devil...

"Yeah... I was planning for your reunion with Bhavya and here you are... Calling me... The person who's making a beautiful love story for you,  a devil... *Sniff* *Sniff* I am done with writing... I'm going😿😿😿😿"

Ru - woah woah... You are going nowhere before you fix this... Now tell me... What are you planning???

"You want to know???"

Ru - yes... That's what I have asked just now...

"Then go back to the story and find for yourself... Let me continue... 😒😒😒"

Ru - atleast give me a hint...

"No... It's a surprise 😉"

Ru - your surprises are lethal you know that???

"Hehehehehe... Now let's start"

************************************

4 years... It's a long time for people to change their personalities... Their priorities and their ways of thinking...

Many things changed during this time.... Omkara, after completing his higher studies... Was now a famous artist and a well known personality... And he was also maintaining the Oberoi business in western market... Indeed he was busy as hell... But in these 4 years... There wasn't a single day where he didn't spend time with the girl he loves the most... His piddi....

They might not be able to stay with each other but they weren't parted either... Her waking him up early morning so that he could attend important lectures and him keeping her awake all night so she could study hard, they came a long way together supporting each other... Proving that distance could never come between them...

On the other side, Gauri was taking good care of Trivedi group of companies after her studies.... Allowing her father to chill at home...

As for Annika and Shivaay... They were taking steps towards parenthood as Annika was 5 months pregnant...