Part - 29 (I Love you)

As Omkara's car was stolen by Gauri, he had to walk through that particular road to reach her... his destination...

After walking for almost 10 minutes he found his car parked near that place... The same place where she said his name... For the first... The daffodil ground... Their old playground.... The place where Omkara and his brothers along with AniRi used to play...

It was dark... He looked here and there but she was nowhere... Did he mistaken??? But his car was parked there... She should be there only....

"You remember??? Dadi used to bring us here on every Sunday..." He heard her voice.... But still... He couldn't find her...

Om - I do... By the way... Where are you... Come here I can't see you...

"Tujhe yaad hai??? Jab Maine pehli Baar tujhe tere Naam se Bulaya tha??

(You remember??? When I called you by your name??)

Gauri asked, avoiding his demand to show herself....

Remembering that day... A small smile appeared on his face.... Oh those golden days of their childhood....

Om(smiles) - Correction... I forced you to call me by my name... Ped se Billi utaarne gayi thi aur khud hi atak gayi... Koi tujhe utaar hi nahi paya... Naa Shivaay.... Na hi daadi... na hi teri di aur na hi tera chamcha Rudra... You were so scared... You were just crying...

(Correction... I forced you to call me by my name... You climbed up the tree to get a cat off it... And got stuck there... nobody could bring you down.... Nor Shivaay, nor Dadi... Not even your sister and your sidekick Rudra.... You were so scared... You were just crying...)

"What no one else could do... You did... You climbed up and held my hand tight... And scared the hell out of me...."

Omkara chuckled... Remembering his threats...

"You idiot...!!! Stop crying... Your voice is making my ears bleed... Shut your mouth and come with me... Or I will drop you down and after falling off from here..... piddi will become mango pickle...."

Om - I scared you didn't I???

Gauri - yeah you did... It made me angry...

Om - I knew you will react...

Gauri - And for saving me... You demanded me to thank you properly... And I had to... For dadi...

Gauri - Thank you monkey....😒😒😒

Om - how ungrateful.... Dadi... Isko bolo theek se thank you bole... Maine Jaan bachayi hai iski... She can't insult me like this.... Ask her to call me with respect... Tell her to add a "Ji" in my name...

(how ungrateful.... Dadi... Tell her to thank me properly... I am her life saver... She can't insult me by calling me names.... Ask her to call me with respect...Tell her to add a "Ji" in my name...)

Dadi - Ji???

Om - yeah... Chhoti maa says, we should add "Ji" in people's name to show our respect....

Gauri - never!!

After Shivaay, Annika and Dadi's so many attempts to make them both understand... Finally it was Gauri who accepted defeat... As Omkara did helped her today....

10 years old Gauri gritted her teeth before saying.... "Thank you Omkara Jiiii...." 😒😒😒😒

Om - Omkara ji😂😂😂 that was damn funny....