Part - 24 (My Monkey, My constant)

"Monkey... leave me!!!"

"No!!"

"Koi dekhega toh kya sochega..."

(What will people think if they see us like this...)

"Listen... Aise dialogues tujhpe suit nahi karte..."

(Listen these kind of dialogues doesn't suits you)

"Arre dum ghut ke mar jaungi paagal... Chhod"

(Arre I'll die out of suffocation you duffer... Leave me!)

"No... I'm not leaving you... Take it as your punishment"

"Who started it??"

"Accha sorry..."

And finally he released her from his embrace... What else he needs... when he can hold his whole life in his arms... And what else She needs when her monkey was smiling at her like his life depends on her... She knew no one can love her the way he does... He knew no one can take his place in her life...

Life does take unexpected turns... and before you could even realise what is happening, it just happens...

Right now... This extremely handsome long haired idiot standing infront of her, became an integral part of her life before she could even realise... he was there all the time...since her childhood... Fighting with her, annoying her to death, teasing her whenever gets a chance but still... caring for her, protecting her in his own way...

"Koi bhi Banda tujhe kuch bhi bolega...toh main kya. Khada dekhta rahunga... that guy should be thankful... Uski Jaan nahi li maine...."

(This random guy dare to say bad about you... How can I tolerate this...??? He should be thankful I didn't kill him)
.
.
.
.

"Tujhe Ehsaas bhi hai mujhe kaisa lagta hai jab tu roti hai..."

(Do you have any idea how I feel to see you crying like that??)
.
.
.
.

"Tujhe Dard mein nahi dekh Sakta main...It hurts me coz I care for you... I really do..."

(I can't see you in pain... It hurts me coz I care for you... I really do...)
.
.
.
.

Thank God... Thank God tu thik hai... Kaha Chali gayi thi tu... Meri toh Jaan Nikal gayi thi...

(Thank God.... Thank God you're ok... Where were you all the time... I just thought I'll not be able to breathe again)

She smiled at him... He never tried to show his concern, his care, his love... It was always hidden inside his constant taunts, teasing, cheesy remarks and fake anger...  And she was so naive to understand this simple thing... That no one can make her feel the way he does...

Omkara was staring at Gauri amusingly... Just like he did when the first time he saw her... That cute little doll...

Om(awkwardly smiling) - so... you weren't drunk huh??😅

Gauri shook her head in a no...

Om(rubbing the back of his neck) - You... You Remember everything???

Gauri nodded in a yes...

Omkara went silent... His mind started processing things... So basically, She wasn't drunk that night... Which means she remembers everything.... And technically it also means... She heard everything he said to her... Possibly those things too....