Part - 25 (Jashn_e_ishqa)

Ru(to Bhavya) - tumhe kaise pata chala??

(How did you know???)

Bhav(smiling) - Well... I heard you talking to her... That day, When You intrigued her to blame Omkara for her schemes against Gauri.. the one she did during our annual day play... And that's why you were absent from college that day when Om and Gauri had a huge fight and told me to watch over them... Am I right... Mastermind????(Part - 15)

Rudra's mouth was open in a shape of O... Shock... It was a total shock... He didn't tell anyone about it... But she knew everything from the start... And still didn't tell him...

Ru - tumhe tab se pata hai????!!!!!!!
(You know it since then??!!!)

Bhavya smiled more widely in affirmation...

Rudra gave her a silly smile while rubbing the back of his neck...

Ru - how do you... I mean... I didn't tell you...

Bhav(crossing arms) - you can say that I do have observing abilities... infact, I guess I'm better than you😏

Rudra raised his brows looking at her...

Ru(in mind) - Bhavya Pratap Rathore... Why are you like this??? Jo chiz main chhupane ki koshish karta hoon... Woh tumhe dikh jata hai... Lekin jo main tumhe dikhana chahta hoon... Woh tumhe dikhai hi nahi deta... Sab kuch Bina bole samajh jaati ho... mere Dil ki baat kyu nahi samajhti... ?

(Bhavya Pratap Rathore... Why are you like this??? You figure out things I want to hide... But you couldn't figure out what I want you to... You understand everything without a word... The only exception is my feelings for you isn't it??)

"Hey... don't worry... I won't tell anyone... I know you don't want to... "

Bhavya's voice broke his chain of thoughts...

Ru(smiling at her) - I know that... I trust you...

Bhavya have always admired Rudra... A guy every girl wish to have in their lives... No matter what relationship he have with them... If he's standing by their side... They are surely lucky...  Doing every possible thing he could for Om and Gauri but still don't want them to know...

Bhav - But I must say... You don't want them to know what you have done for them... You are such a great friend Rudra... Really...

Rudra laughed.. shaking his head in a no...

Ru - main itna bhi Mahaan nahi hoon... 😂😂😂 Agar un Dono Ko pata chal Gaya ke Maine Riddhima Ko uksaya tha... Toh Gauri Ko pareshan karne ke liye O mujhe Zinda jala dega... Aur O pe blame daalne ke chakkar mein Gauri mujhe Goli maar degi... Main bas apni safety ka soch Raha hoon that's it...

(Oh please I'm not that great you know... 😂😂😂 If they got to know about this, then O will burn me alive for making Gauri cry... And Gauri will shoot me for putting all the blames on O... I'm just trying to stay safe... That's it)

Bhavya looked at him in disbelief... And then burst out laughing with him...

Bhav - Rudra you are...🤣🤣

Ru - I know I know... I am too much 😂😂😂😂

*******************************
Omkara entered the villa with Gauri in his arms... They both were so engrossed in each other that they forgot about their surroundings... As a result, both were welcomed by the whole Oberoi and Trivedi clan... Except the smiling couples Shivika and Ruvya, Everyone was looking at them as if they saw an alien... 😳😳😳😳😳

Gauri and Omkara were still lost in each other when Dadi's voice bring them back to reality...

Dadi - Omkara Puttar... Tu Gauri ko baaho mein uthake kya kar Raha hai??