- Chapter 6 -

Justin's pov:

That night after Raegan left, my phone was getting so many text messages. I knew exactly who they were from too. The same person as before.

Messages like 'Raegan is still mine' and 'stay away from him' would not leave my phone. I was seriously considering telling Raegan i'm in on his plan. I would love to have Laura see us together like a couple.

It's difficult though. I know i'll get attached to Raegan and I know i'll regret it. But I want to see Laura pissed and jealous. So who would win here? Laura, or me? Guess we will have to find out.

The next day

I walk into school, confident as ever. I just have a feeling it's not going to last. Once I see Raegan walking down the hallway by himself, my body becomes weak and I seem to lose my confidence. I quickly walk past him and to my locker. As soon as I open my locker, I jump a figure beside me. I look up and see Raegan leaning against the lockers looking down at me.

"Good morning Justin." He smiles. I gulp, going back to putting stuff in my locker.

"Morning." I say not looking at him.

"Have an answer for me yet?" He asks. I shake my head, slamming my locker closed.

"Not yet." I mumble. "By the end of the day."

"Okay, see you after." He says and walks past me, making his way down the hallway.

I take a deep breath, walking down to my class. I need to tell him after school. I can do this.

By the end of the day, I really did not want to go tell Raegan. I want to do this because I want to see Laura pissed.

I practically ran to car, I couldn't do it. I want to, but I couldn't. Raegan has football practice now, so i'm too late. He probably knows I don't want to do it. But I do. Deep down I know it's a bad idea, but I want to do this with him. I want Laura pissed as hell at me.

After thinking for a good half hour, I swiftly opened my car door and got out. I walk quickly to the football field, seeing Raegan talking to the coach in his outfit. All the other boys are practicing. I take a deep breath before walking through the boys to Raegan. They all stop and stare at me.

The coach sees me walking and then Raegan turns around. I make it to Raegan and he looks at me from heard to toe.

"Hey Justin. You don't have to tell me-"

"Lets do this." I say, a little quieter. He grins, looking down and biting his lip slightly.

He drops his helmet and comes closer to me. He takes his right arm around my waist pulling me so my body is against his. My heart starts beating fast, and he comes closer to my face. He doesn't hesitate to lean down and connect his lips with mine. My eyes widen, and I feel my body become weak. I hear some of the guys gasps behind us.

He pulls away, going back up to his level. My arm is still out from putting my hand slightly on his face. He grins at me and I nod, trying to get my head to stop spinning. Shit.

"I'll text you later." I say, almost falling back as I try to walk away.

"You better." I hear him say as I walk away, down the field. Once I get to a point where they can't see me, I run to my car. Like actually run.

I get in, taking a deep breath and hitting the steering wheel making the horn go off. Why did he do that? We just started this. It was great, but how am I going to keep up with that. I'm going to get attached to him and get heart broken. Rules. We need rules.

I get home, and hours later I text Raegan. I have his number, so I should use it.

Why did you kiss me?

Raegan - You liked it ;)

I'm serious, this just started.

Raegan - I want to get Laura back as soon as possible. You gotta be up for anything.

We need rules Raegan.

Raegan - Oh come on. Live a little

Oh god. Meet me at the picnic table at gym tmr, I have some ideas. Please

Raegan - See you then Justin.

I shut my phone off, dropping it down on my bed. I'm not up for anything. I'm not like that. I can't just do anything he wants.

*knock knock*

"Come in." I say. Jenna opens my door, coming in. She comes up on my bed, hugging me gently.

"You alright Jen?" I ask. She looks at me, nodding slightly.

"I'm fine. Dad and I are just a little worried about you." She says.

"Aww i'm okay. School is just a little stressful right now." I say. She gives me that look like she knows i'm lying.

"I know you like that boy, but something is going on. Whatever it is, make him like you a lot." She smiles. I laugh at her slightly.

"It's not that easy baby. He likes girls." I say to her. She shakes her head.

"I know he kissed you today." She says and I look at her confused.

"How do you know?" I ask, feeling scared.

"My friend is the daughter of the coach, and he obviously saw." She smiles again, making me smile.

"It's confusing right now Jenna. I'll let you know what happens though."

"You better." She says, getting off my bed and leaving my room. I giggle a little at her. Maybe she's right. I need to do something.

But what?

I'm slacking so bad and I know there are probably little people who are still here. But hope you enjoyed, I still like writing, i'm just busy a lot :/ comment and vote if you want.

Btw if you didn't know, i'm bi and have the most perfect girlfriend in the world 💗🔐

Ok bye :))