- Chapter 11 -

Justin's pov:

As i'm walking down each hallway to find Raegan, the bell rings. I ignore it and keep going. I squeeze through all the kids trying to get to class quick enough. Raegan's not at his locker, he's not anywhere. At this point my cheek is still stinging and tears roll down my face.

I quickly make it to Raegan's first period class and see him sitting in one of the back seats. He's looking up at the teacher. I try to get his attention from out in the hallway and he finally sees me. He quickly gets up out of his seat without asking the teacher and runs out to me.

"Raegan!" The teacher yells but he ignore her. He makes it to me and cups my cheeks looking into my eyes.

"Hey hey what's wrong?" He asks soothingly. I try to calm myself down from the pain. She smacked me hard and her nails dug into me.

"L-laura. She came up to m-me and told me to stay away from you a-and she.." I stutter trying to talk to him but I choke on my own tears before I can finish. Raegan shuts the door to the classroom so no one can hear and sits down on the ground with me. He pulls me into his lap and rubs my hips.

"Shh shh don't cry." He says wiping my tears. He carefully pulls my hand off my cheek and gasps.

"What?!" I ask in a panic. He rubs my cheek slowly.

"Did she smack you?" He asks. I nod.

"Yes, and her nails are so long and sharp." I say rubbing my eyes.

"There's a few scratches on your face and it's red, but they will go away." He says and gives me a little smile. I lean forward onto his body and dig my head into his chest. He seems to hesitate before wrapping his arms around my body.

"I will talk to her, but you can cancel on this whole fake dating this Justin. I don't want to get you involved anymore." He says. I look up at him and shake my head.

"No, I-i hate her and I want us to keep doing this now because I want her to be jealous." I say to him.

"Are you sure?" He asks, rubbing my cheek gently again. I nod once again.

"Yes." I say. I lean my head back down on his chest, just loving this feeling of being close to him.

"Why do you like all the bitchy girls?" I ask quietly and he doesn't say anything. Ugh.

When lunch time came, I found Raegan in the hallway and ran up to him. He smiled at me and I grabbed his hand, ready to walk into the lunch room. We walk in and again, people look at us. As we are walking, I see Laura squinting her eyes at me and giving me the dirtiest look ever.

I stop Raegan and turn his body towards mine. This is just to make Laura jealous and mad! I want her mad!

I grab the back of Raegan's neck and stand in my toes, leaning in and connecting our lips. Our lips move in sync with each other's and my stomach explodes. I feel his hand go down my back and to my ass. He squeezes lightly and I hear people whispering around us.

Fuck those rules we made, it's all about the moment. I might be taking advantage of this while I am fake dating him, but I want him and I can't help it.

I pull away and we stare into each other's eyes. He looks shocked in a way. I smile at him and grab his hand, bringing us to a table and sitting down. He wraps his arm around my waist as we sit and I go on my phone.

"You know what Justin!" I hear someone yell and I turn around to see Laura. I stand up and try to walk towards her but Raegan grabs my shirt.

"Stop!" I say loudly and ply his hand off my shirt. I walk up to Laura.

"What? What is is Laura? Why can't you just accept the fact that Raegan and I are dating and he doesn't like you anymore! He's over you and he had me." I say in her face but immediately regret it.

Why did I say that? Raegan does like her, and he's going to be back with her soon. The whole school is going to laugh at me and Laura as well. I'm going to be boy who got played.

"Oh my god, you are such a loser!" She yells and pushes me backwards. I almost fall but Raegan catches me. He gets in front of me and stands up to Laura.

"You can't touch him like that." Raegan says to her and the whole room starts whispering. "Who do you think you are? Accept the fact that i'm dating Justin. You're the one who broke up with me." He says to her.

Why is he doing this. He's going to embarrass me when we break up, and he knows that. I quickly run out of the lunch room and into the hallway. A few minutes later Rae comes running out.

"Justin what's wrong?" He asks. "Wasn't that awesome?"

"I thought so at first, but then I realized that when we break up i'm going to be so embarrassed. Everyone's going to think I got played and I'm going to be the fool of the school!" I say loudly. He shakes his head.

"No I won't let that happen." He says to me, soothingly. "I won't let you get shit out of this while i'm skipping away with Laura all happy, I promise."

"You do?" I ask, looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Yes." He says. "Come here."

I wrap my arms around his neck, digging my head into his shoulder. He rubs my back and sides gently, giving me goosebumps as always.

"You are more to me than just a fake relationship." He whispers in my ear. My heart skips a beat.

"You too." I say. Much more.

I'm alive I promise.
How y'all doing? Who's still here? lmaoo
i have the best gf in the world ;) k bye
vote and comment 🤪