- Chapter 14 -

My girlfriend is so beautiful and amazing guys omg i'm so lucky
Justin's pov:

I walk into school the next day, going to my locker. Not looking at anyone. Just looking in the direction i'm going in.

I open my locker and a few seconds later, feel a presents beside me. I look behind my locker and see Raegan standing there. Our eyes lock, and I feel like I could stare into his eyes forever.

"What?" I ask, getting all the stuff out of my locker and then slamming it.

"I just wanted to tell you that Laura texted me last night and told me she only kissed that guy to get over me, but she still wants me." He says. My heart stings.

"Okay, that's good." I lie. He takes a minute of silence and I notice him staring at me differently.

"Would you mind still coming to the football trip tomorrow?" He asks. I sigh, looking down for a second.

"To get this over with, i'll go." I say, looking back up.

"To get what over with?" He asks confused.

"This." I say quickly and walk away, going to my first period. I regret just a little saying what I just said. Raegan's not a bad person, this is just hard for me.

I saw Raegan multiple times through the day, I just gave him a little fake smile and kept walking. I'm home now, after school. Im watching some movies with Jenna. It was getting dark, and the doorbell rang.

"I got it." My dad says and walks to the door. I watch as he opens it and Raegan is standing there. I quickly stand up and walk to the door.

"Raegan what are you doing here?" I ask before my dad has anything to say.

"Justin, be nice. Come in Raegan." My dad says and let's Raegan in. He gives me a little smile and my dad walks away.

"Why are you here?" I ask him.

"I want to take you to a party." He says quickly. I immediately shake my head.

"Oh no, no I can't. It's a school night." I say also quickly because I do not want to go.

"Come on, Laura will be there and we can do little cute things to make her more jealous. Don't you like seeing her jealous?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say, even though I wish he actually wanted to bring me. He's just using me, and i'm letting him.

"Then come with me." He says, smiling.

"My dad would never let me." I say.

"Then lets go ask." He says and walks away, going over to my dad. I quickly go over too.

"Mr. Blake would it be okay if I brought Justin out to a party tonight? I will have him home early." He says to my dad. My dad looks at me and I slightly shake my head.

"Yeah, why not. Go have some fun." He says smiling.

"But dad, theres going to be alcohol and drugs and-"

"Justin." He cuts me off. "I know you will make the right choice. If you drink a little so what? Go have some fun." He says and I sigh.

"Please have him back by 12." He says and Raegan and my eyes widen.

"That's late!" I blurt out.

"Don't worry Justin, we will have fun. Now go up and change." He whines coming over and pushing me towards the stairs.

"Fine fine." I say and walk up the stairs. This is going to be a nightmare.

Raegan and I get out of his car, and he intertwines our hands. We walk to the door but just before we go inside, he pulls me aside.

"One rule." He blurts out.

"What?" I ask, looking at him confused. He looks down and grabs my wrist.

"I get to wear this bracelet of yours tonight, and we take picture through the night so I can post them." He says. I roll my eyes.

"That was two." I say and pull my arm back. He goes for it again and pulls the bracelet off my hand.

"Raegan stop." I say trying to reach for it. He backs up.

"No, come on Justin live a little. Tonight is going to be a fun night." He smirks and grabs my hand again as we walk inside. The smoke and the loud music catch me off guard.

He drags me to the kitchen and grabs a beer. He looks at me and I shake my head frantically. He pulls me closer to him and pulls out his phone. He puts his arm around my waist and holds up the beer. With his other hand he angles his camera towards us. He takes a picture, and I just roll my eyes. Why did I agree to this?

"Don't roll your eyes, cutie." He says before slightly smirking and me feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Come on." He pulls me into the sitting room and the first thing I notice is Laura on the couch. Now with her eye securely on Raegan.

"What are we going to do in here?" I ask, not really wanting to be around Laura. I know this is the point, but I wish he really liked me for me. Not for some stupid girl.

"This." He puts his beer down and tugs at my pants, pulling me closer. He smiles and leans in, smashing his lips into mine. I'm taken back, but then I melt into the kiss.

A few seconds later I abruptly pull away. I shake my head, backing away from him.

"No no! I said no more of that." I say loudly and push him away, walking upstairs. I walk into the bathroom, thankfully it was open.

I hate this night. It's torture. Does he not understand?! Does he not understand that I do not want to kiss him anymore if he doesn't mean it! And I know he doesn't mean it. He still has my bracelet too. ugh!

I walk out of the bathroom after collecting myself together. As i'm about to walk down the stairs, I see Laura's dragging Raegan up here. I move out of the way and keep my eyes on them. She kisses him and my heart stopped. He doesn't seem to care. He didn't even see me.

She pushes him into a room and Raegan shuts the door. For some reason, i'm holding my breath. Why did he let her do that? What about me?

I walk down the stairs and outside onto the porch. I see someone sitting on their phone but I ignore them, sitting down on the chair next to them and sigh.

"Tough night?" I hear beside me and look over. Woah..

Sorrryy! Big cliffhanger but ya know that's how I roll 😂
Hope you enjoyed! Comment and vote, ill try not to be so inactive bc I know I still have the few notif squad :))