- Chapter 22 -

Justin's pov:

I got to my house quicker than expected and what a surprise! Raegan's car was in my driveway. I park my car and get out, walking into my house. I see Raegan at my kitchen table and he is now looking at me.

"Hi um, your dad let me in." He says standing up. I shut the front door getting closer to him.

"What do you want?" I ask, crossing my arms. He's silent for a minute.

"You hung out with Ryan Stalvey today?" He asks and my heart stops.

"How did you know?" I ask quickly.

"And you two kissed?" He asks just ignoring my question.

"How do you know all of this?" I ask frustrated.

"I'm one of his best friends! He tells me everything." He says louder. Shit,they're friends.

"Okay Raegan, well yes we did kiss but I stopped it. I don't know if I like him like that yet." I say a little annoyed.

"Yet?" He asks quietly. "You can't like Ryan."

"You know what Raegan, don't even start with that, okay?! We aren't dating, I know you don't like me! Stop doing this because you know what i'm thinking during all of this?" I ask loudly.

"What?" He asks sounding curious.

"I still love you, okay! I always loved you but you just mess with my feelings and i'm not waiting around for you. That's a waste of my time so if Ryan likes me then i'm going to try and like him." I say to him. He comes closer to me and grabs my waist forcefully and I look into his eyes.

"What?" I ask and his face became soft. "Go to Laura Raegan. I bet she's waiting." I say ripping his arm off me.

"I don't care." He says. I turn around, crossing my arms.

"I don't want to look at you. Please leave." I say, not looking at him.

"Justin-"

"If you want to say something Raegan say it. This is your last chance." I say glancing at him. He looks like he wants to say something so bad. I turn around and get closer to him.

"Say it." I say and he just stares at me. "I can see in your eyes, tell me Raegan." I stare into his eyes and  he shakes his head.

"I-i can't." He says looking down.

"Why?" I say quietly.

"I don't know." Is all he says.

"Okay..bye Raegan." I say. He looks up and makes eye contact with me. He just nods.

"I'm sorry." He almost whispers and turns around, leaving. I watch him go down the steps and walk to his car.

I wanted him to leave, but at the same time I didn't. Something is wrong with him but I can't figure it out. He pulls out of my driveway and takes off down the road. My phone dings at that moment and I realize how deep I was in thought, I jumped at my phone ding.

Ryan: You know Raegan Beast?

Me: Yes..

Ryan: And that's why you stopped our kiss isn't it? You feel something for him?

I slap my forehead and sit on my stairs, not wanting to answer. I can't do anything right now. I need to stop liking Raegan but I cant like or date Ryan. Nothing is right anymore.

Me: Yes and yes. I'm not sure about my feelings. I like you Ryan, but I can't right now.

Ryan: Okay, I understand, still friends?

Me: Of course yeah!

Ryan: Ok :) See you tomorrow

I set my phone down and sigh, putting my head in my hands. I shake my head, mumbling under my breath.

"Fuck you Raegan." I mumble and take my head out from my hands. I feel the light tears in my eyes, but I wipe them away.

I go up to my room, sitting on my bed and bringing. my knees to my chest. What the fuck do I do?

Hii so i purposely made this this chapter very short bc i have have all my ideas what i want in the next chapter and so forward! hope you enjoyed this small chapter tho!! ❤️❤️