- Chapter 9 -

*Fluff!!*
Justin's pov:

I sit on the couch with Jenna that night. What Raegan said will not leave my brain. I know i'm not a popular girl, but he didn't have to say that. He didn't have to say that no one ever thought i'd day him.

My dad is in the kitchen making some food, i'm not sure i'm going to eat. I feel sick, but i'm sure it's all in my head. I don't know.

*ding dong*

"I'll get it." I say getting up from the couch and walking to the door. I open and standing there, leaning against the door frame, is none other then Raegan. He looks at me.

"Not now Rae." I say and attempt to close the door but he stops me.

"I just want to talk. Please?" He asks. I growl under my breath letting him in.

"Justin, who's this?" My dad asks.

"Just a friend from school. We are going to go up to my room and hang out." I say just trying my hardest to get Raegan away from my dad.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Blake." Raegan says.

"You too Raegan. Have fun boys." He says and I nudge up the stairs to Raegan and he follows me. We get into my room and I shut the door behind me.

"Why did you come here?" I ask. He sits on my bed.

"Do you really think I don't care?" He asks as I stand in front of him. He grabs my belt and pulls me close to him so i'm standing in between his legs.

"I don't know. I mean we are fake dating just for you to get your ex back. Isn't this just a game?" I ask.

"Partly." He says.

"Exactly." I say backing away from him. I look my window and cross my arms.

"Justin." I hear him say. "You aren't just a toy, okay? I want Laura back and that's why i'm doing this but...we can have some fun while we do this."

"What do you mean?" I ask turning back around.

"I mean, while we are doing this, we don't have to pretend everything. I know you like me, and i'm not technically dating Laura right now." He slowly stands up and coming closer to me. He grabs my waist and rubs his fingertips up my sides.

"I'm not a solid person Justin. You just can't get attached to me." Well bitch that's going to be hard.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I say, getting goosebumps from his hands.

"Come on, live a little. We don't have to be boring." He speaks in a deep voice, and I look up into his eyes. He smirks a little, squeezing my hips.

"No." I say taking his hands off me. "No no no. I am just a toy to you Raegan I know it. It's not funny for you to just want to do these things with me and then forget about me when Laura wants you back. I want my first relationship to be real." I explain, my blood boiling a bit.

"Well this isn't a relationship. Think of it as friends with benefits. We have fun, but no feelings. That will make us seem even more real in school." He says, raising an eyebrow. I don't know, I already like him. I mean look at him. Who wouldn't.

"I'm not that type of person Rae." I say to him. He chuckles, sitting on my bed and pulling me with him. I get on top of his lap and put my knee beside his body on the bed. I put my hands on each side of his neck and stare into his eyes. No feelings Justin. No feelings!

"I can change that." He says getting closer and closer to my face as he rubs the outside of my thigh. His lips brush against mine and my stomach bursts into butterflies and my heart melts. He's too good.

"Just kiss me." I whisper, closing my eyes. He gently presses his lips against mine and squeezes my hips again as I sit on his lap. I run my fingers through the hair on his neck and he starts to move his lips with mine.

Our lips move in sync as our tongues wrestle and fight for dominance. His hands go down to my butt and he lightly squeezes them. His breathing is heavy like mine, as our lips collide together. There is nothing better like this. I need to enjoy these moments.

A few minutes later, he unlocks his lips from mine and goes down to my neck. He kisses around, finding my sweet spot. I close my eyes and leave my mouth hung open, trying not to let any sounds slip out. What the fuck is happening? He sucks harshly on my neck and I can feel him creating hickeys but i'm too into this to make it stop.

"Fuck." I let out a small moan and he smirks against my neck. I feel his hands go to the front of me and his hand touch my heat through my pants.

"No." I quickly say and move his hand from that spot. He unconnected from my neck and brings his eyes up to look at me. "Sorry, I uh got scared." I say, my face red from embarrassment of what just happened.

"You're fine." He whispers, kissing me again. "You're a good ass kisser." He says, tugging at my hair a bit. I blush, questioning our actions just now. I loved that, but I shouldn't of let it happen.

"It's getting late." I say. He smiles.

"Can I spend the night?" He asks.

"You want to?" I ask, lowly. He nods.

"If you want me to."

"Sure." I say. I slowly get off his lap and walk into my bathroom. I look in the mirror and see he left a dark hickey on my neck. Shit. Now he wants to spend the night? This won't turn out good.

Bit of a cliffhanger but wow I updated twice in two days 👏👏 Any suggestions for old/new jaegan books anyone loves? I might have already read most of them but I want more if possible. Comment and vote 😋