- Chapter 33 -

Justin's pov:

The next day I went to school taking the bus. I answered no one messages last night and took the bus. I didn't want to hear from Raegan or Ryan honestly. I'm just confused.

I'm at my locker now, taking out some books and shoving them into my backpack. No one has come up to me yet, and i'm glad in a way.

I feel someone poke my shoulder, and I turn around slowly. I see Laura's face about a foot away from mine. I roll my eyes a little.

"What do you want?" I ask, a mix of attitude and sass.

"I need to talk to you." She says, not talking like a complete bitch.

"About?" I ask curious. She looks around for a second before looking into my eyes again.

"Raegan doesn't love you." She says quieter. Once those words come out of her mouth I almost laughed in her face, but instead I let out a small chuckle.

"And you're here lying to me because..?" I ask, slowly stopping my sentence. She shakes her head.

"I'm not lying-"

"Listen Laura, why don't you come back to me when you know what the hell you're saying and you think a little bit, yeah?" I say and slam my locker, making her blink quickly. I walk away, throwing my bag over my shoulder.

As i'm walking to class, my arm gets pulled into a different hallway where no one is. My eyes adjust to see who pulled me and it's Ryan.

"Hey Ryan." I say. He just smiles and comes in to hug me tightly. I squint my eyes a little in confusion but hug back lightly.

"Justin, I couldn't wait to see you today." He says pulling away and grabbing my face gently, bringing his face close to mine.

"Umm.." I take his hands away from my face. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Do you like me?" He asks, grinning a little. My eyebrows come together in mor confusion.

"Like you how?" I ask. He puts his arms around my waist and smiles.

"Like, like me?" He asks. I shake my head.

"What? I-i'm dating Raegan..I love him." I say, making things clear. His face drops.

"But-but you've been hanging with me and not with Raegan, you did to want to leave me yesterday. You take care of me and give this vibe that you like me." He says very quickly, almost like he's surprised at my answer of not liking him.

"Ryan, this was a big misunderstanding. I don't like you, you're just my friend." I say and examine his face quickly. His nose bruise and the swelling is going down and his face is slowly healing.

"But- no! Are you kidding?" He chuckles in frustration but his face goes back to angry and confused.

"Are you kidding?" I ask, emphasizing 'you'. "How would I ever give you signals? I was just helping you because I felt bad." I say being honest.

"Justin, Justin." He says sweetly and comes closer, pushing my body against the wall. He comes up against me and brings his face very very close to my face. I can feel his breathe.

"Just tell me you like me." He says grabbing my butt through my pants. I jump and my eyes widen.

"What no! Stop." I say trying to push him away. His lips touch mine quickly but I shove his chest, making his lips forcefully push off mine.

"Raegan doesn't have to know." He says and I shake my head, trying to get out of his firm grip on me. I'm trapped between the wall and his slightly bigger body.

"Ryan!" We both turn to see Raegan walking towards us, angry face an ass. Ryan steps back from me and I stay against the wall. Rae keeps his eyes on Ryan, seeming to walk faster as he gets closer.

Before Raegan can touch Ryan, I get between them push Raegan back, stopping his momentum.

"Get the hell away from him. He doesn't want you, you should know this by now." Reagan says looking at Ryan.

"Okay we are not doing this again, let's go." I say and grab Raegan's hand just walking way from Ryan. We walk down the hall and I stop, leaning against the locker.

"Thank you for just walking away." I say to him and he doesn't answer. He gets closer to me and leans down, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss. I put my hands on his face and kiss back, still feeling everything i've always felt.

"He'll never make you feel the way I make you feel." He says quietly, wrapping his hands around my waist and putting one of his hands on my butt, making me blush. He's so right. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say back. "Let's go to class."

By the end of the way, I was thinking about Ryan's actions and why he would do that. He knows i'm dating Raegan. He knows I love Raegan. He should know that I don't like him. He's just a friend.

"Babyyy." I hear behind me and someone wrapping their arms around my waist. I knew it was Raegan from his voice. I smile and turn around, hugging him back.

"Hi handsome." I compliment him and his cheeks turn a bit pink. He puts his head down.

"Did I just make the famous Raegan Beast blush?" I ask, teasing him. He shakes his head lightly.

"Noo." He whines, squeezing my hips gently and leaning down quickly to kiss me. I put my hands on his face and kiss back, loving moments like this.

"Want to hang out?" I ask, pulling away.

"Sorry, I cant. My mom and I made plans to go shopping." He says and I nod, understanding.

"Okay, we should hang tomorrow! I mean it is Saturday."

"Definitely." He agrees, smiling at me again.

"Okay-" I was about to continue when I looked past Raegan's shoulder and see Ryan at the end of the hall, staring at us. His stare is intense and it scares me a little.

"What?" He goes to turn around but I grab his face lightly and turn it back to me, kissing him again.

"Nothing, let's go." I say and grab his hand as we walk out of school.

"Text me later, okay?" He asks.

"Of course baby." I smile and get on my bus. The buses wait here for a while so I had time.

Why was Ryan looking at me like that?

Yo guys since I don't think this book is going to be much longer, should I make Ryan totally psycho? 😂 Ik I said that a few chapters ago but I'll actually do it this time. Like where Ryan does something to Raegan????🤭❓

Plz comment and answer that ^ love you all, plz vote also ❤️