- Chapter 12 -

Justin's pov:

The next morning, Raegan came to my house early to pick Jenna and I up. I get in the passenger and and Jenna sits in the back.

"Hey Rae." I say to him. He smiles. "Thanks for picking us up." I buckle my seatbelt and tell Jenna to buckle too.

"Your name is Raegan?" Jenna asks. Regan looks back at her.

"Yeah, you must be Jenna." He says smiling at her.

"Why are you all of a sudden picking us up?" Jenna asks and I look in the rear view mirror.

"Jenna!" I say and she turns her head to me.

"No, it's alright. I'm picking you up because Justin and I are dating." He says and I almost choke on my own saliva. My throat makes a weird noise and Raegan laughs. I look at him, and his smile makes my heart melt.

"That works, let's go." Jenna days and I can tell she's smiling. Rae starts driving and we make it to Jenna's school first. I say goodbye and give her a hug before letting her walk in.

I get back in the car and Raegan drives to our school.  As he parks, i'm about to get out but he locks the doors. I look over at him and give him a questioning look.

"Am I like a total asshole?" He asks and I lean back in the chair, shaking my head.

"No, why would you say that?" I ask curious now at the random question.

"Because you and I aren't even dating." He starts. I hate those words. "And the whole school thinks we are and I just introduced myself to your little sister and told her we are dating. That's messed up, and like you said, the school is going to get the wrong idea when I eventually go back with Laura." He says, and I feel my face drop. But then I smile again.

"Well when you put it like that." I say, laughing a bit. Then I open the car door myself and jump out, Raegan coming around to meet me.

"Wait, why-" He starts but I cut him off.

"You know Raegan i'm trying to have a good day, so don't ruin it." I point at him and he smiles big, intertwining our hands.

"I wouldn't want to." He says as we walk into school. I keep a smile on my face as we walk through the crowd of people. Before we get to my locker, I Laura standing at hers now looking at us. Perfect.

I open my locker and Raegan stands across from me. I quickly open my locker and grab some stuff I need, closing it shut. I throw my back pack over my shoulder and turn to Raegan. I get closer to him and stand on my toes, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You know those rules we made a while ago." I whisper to him, trying to look flirty to Laura would see.

"Yeah." He says quietly, putting his hands on my hips.

"We can cross off no kissing because I wanna enjoy this. You only live once, right?" I say and look at his lips. My heart starts beating for some reason as my lips brush against his and I can feel his breath.

I lean in and our lips touch gently. He kisses back like he never has before. This feels so real, and god I wish it was, but if this is the closest I can get to him for a while, i'll take it.

"See you later baby." He says as we pull away.

"Bye babe." I say and smile at him. He squeezes my hip a bit and smirks before walking away. He's too good.

"How dare you-"

"Oh my god!" I whine turning around to face Laura.

"Give it a break, jesus Raegan isn't the only one." I say. "The only hot one, yes, but not the only boy in this school." I say and laugh a little to myself.

"But- but he- ughh!" She whines and walks past me. I think to myself, why did I say that? What if she actually goes on to another boy, that'll break Raegan.

I walk to first class, shaking it off. I'm going to have a good day! Nothings going to ruin it.

The end of the day came fast, and i'm surprised nothing happened at lunch or the rest of the day. I didn't even see Laura.

I went to my locker and opened it, just to feel arms around my waist from behind. I turn around and smile at Raegan behind me.

"I didn't see Laura for the rest of the day." I say. He takes a second before turning and see that she's not at her locker. He turns back to me and shrugs.

"I don't know." He says and takes his hands off me. I put my stuff in my locker and we walk to Raegan's car together. He starts it.

"You still really like Laura?" I ask him, "And tell me the truth."

"I mean whenever I see her, my heart still skips a beat and I feel like I miss her. So, yeah." He says quietly. I nod, looking out the window.

He starts driving, and we get to my house. Jenna is already home, so we didn't have to get her.

"So I guess i'll see you-"

"Come inside." I cut him off.

"Why?" He asks.

"Im going to be bored, and I could use some company." I say and smile. He nods.

I get out of the car and we walk in my house. Jenna is on the couch watching tv. She get up and comes over to hug me.

"Hi Jen." I smile and hug back. She look over at Raegan and gives him a hug. He looks at me and smiles, hugging her back.

"Raegan and I are going up to my room." I say to Jenna.

"Okay." She smiles. I take Raegan's hand and take him upstairs. I close my door behind us and we both sit on my bed. He looks at me with no emotion.

Some fluff next chapter? 🤭🤫
Comment if you want it! ;))
also vote please, trying to get back on updating everyday bc why not 🤩🤩