- Chapter 15 -

Justin's pov:

"Hello?" He asks and I snap back into reality.

"Oh, sorry." I say, my eyes being able to focus again. Oh my god..his beautiful brown hair, his brown eyes, his style is ridiculously hot. I know he has some characteristic is Raegan, but wow they look so different. He's so cute.

"You're good. So, again, rough night?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, I just don't understand sometimes." I say a little awkward. I can't get over his attractive he is. He might be in my school but i'm not sure.

"Yeah I feel that. What's your name?" He asks smiling at me.

"Justin..Justin Blake." I say a little quieter. He nods, scooting to the edge of the chair and holding out his hand.

"I'm Ryan. Ryan Stalvey." He says as I shake his hand. I smile back.

"Nice to meet you." I say. He chuckles, leaning back and taking a sip of the beer beside him. I didn't even see it.

"So, who are you here with?" He asks looking straight into my eyes.

"Uh..a friend I guess." I say and he tilts his head.

"You guess?" He asks confused. I nod.

"It's a long story. I just can't be in there right now." I say, losing eye contact with him and rubbing my arms. It's cold and I didn't bring a jacket.

"You look freezing. Do you want my jacket?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I'm okay, thanks." I say, my teeth chattering a bit. "So who are you here with?" I ask him.

"My girl best friend." He says, fixing his hair with his fingers slightly.

"Just best friend?" I ask smirking a little. He nods.

"Yeah, i'm gay." He says and I almost chocked on the cold air i'm breathing in.

"Me too." I say and smile at him a little. Then I start to really feel the cold air. I look down, rubbing my arms to warm them fastly.

"Justin, you're freezing." He says and I look up. I see him take off his jacket and stand up, pulling it over me. I instantly get warm at his little oversized jacket on me and blush a bit.

"Thank you." I say, smelling the smell of his jacket.

"Of course. I'm never cold anyway." He laughs, taking another sip of his beer. I just stare at him. "Oh and don't worry, by the way." He says.

"About what?" I ask.

"I'm not drunk. This is my first." He says and that made me feel a little better.

"Okay." I say, not clearly hearing the music blasting inside. "Would you be able to tell me the time?" I ask. He pulls out his phone.

"11 o'clock." He says putting his phone back and looking at me. His mouth forms a smile and he continues to stare at me.

"You have a boyfriend?" He asks nudging his head at me. Shit. What do I say? I don't, but I do. Hopefully he doesn't go to my school for what i'm about to say.

"No." I say, hoping he wouldn't ask that question. But why did he? "Do you?" I ask.

"No, i'm just a gay boy who has a bunch of girls as friends." He says, rolling his eyes a little playfully. I laugh, and he bites his lip at me a little.

It silent for a while, him just staring at me. I look at him a few times and his eyes are glued to me. His jacket has such a distinct smell, its all that fills my nose.

"Can I have your number?" He asks pulling out his phone again.

"I mean I am already wearing your jacket." I smile and hand him my phone. I watch as he types it in his phone and gives it back to me.

"Thanks." He says.

"No thank you for asking." I say emphasizing the 'you'. He nods.

For some reason i'm already so confident around him. He's layed back, and I like that.

"I should go back inside now." I say slowly taking his jacket off of me. I hand it to him and he takes it, standing up with me. He extends his arms and wraps them around me. I wrap mine around him also and my cheeks get hot.

"Okay, Ill text you." He says. I nod.

"You better." I smirk. "Bye Ryan." I say opening the door.

"Bye Justin." He says and I walk inside.

I walk into the kitchen and see Raegan chugging a beer and his friends encouraging him. Then I see Laura next to him clinging to his arm. Bitch. I'm done.

I walk up to Raegan and he spots me. I pull his arm forcefully and he comes with me, almost falling on top of me. I pull him all the way outside to his car. I put him in the passenger seat and I get in the drivers seat.

"Justinnn you're not fun." He whines, his eyes blood-shot.

"Raegan you are so drunk." I say. "Give me your keys." I say and he digs in his pocket, handing me his keys. I start his car and drive to my house first. I get out of the car and go over to the passenger seat,
opening the door.

"Rae? Look at me." I say gently grabbing his face. He looks into his eyes and freezes. I feel like his whole body froze.

"Your staying the night with me." I say and grab his hand. His face slowly gets closer to my face and now i'm the one frozen.

"No! Stop, we are going inside." I snap and catch my breath.

"Whaaaat? You don't like me all of a sudden?" He whines, wrapping his arm around my waist as he still sits in the passenger seat.

"I never said I didn't like you." I say slowly, and he looks down at my lips, pulling me closer and closer to him.

"Then why won't you let me k-kiss you?" He stutters and my heart skips a beat.

"Because you don't like me." I mumble frowning taking his arm that was around my waist and pulling him out of the car. He leans on me, not being able to keep his balance good. I don't know if heard me or not.

I help him inside and we go up to my room. I try to be as quiet as I can because my dad and sister are sleeping. We get into my room and Raegan falls on my bed. I take his phone and text his mom telling her she's staying the night. I look over and see he's already sound asleep against the wall on my bed. I sigh, taking off my binder and keeping a shirt and shorts on.

I get on my bed and lay next to him. He's pressed against the wall so we are not touching, good. I like it that way. I started to close my eyes all I could think about was Ryan..as i'm laying in bed with Raegan.

Y'all please don't kill me for slacking 😂 I also think it's very cute and funny how some of you message me on instagram or something telling me to update :) i'm glad some of you still read and like my books. I enjoy writing. Please comment and vote and have a great day/night 💙