- Chapter 19 -

Justin's pov:

Raegan and I go back upstairs and to our room. He stops in front of our door before opening it and turns around.

"What?" I ask curiously. He comes closer, grinning at me and taking my hands.

"Do you mind if I go chill with my friends for tonight? We leave tomorrow and the only time I saw them was the game." He asks and I nod.

"Oh, no I don't mind." I say, smiling a little. He pulls my hands out away from us so our chests are touching. He leans in to kiss me and I kiss back slowly. He unlocks our hands and grabs my face, making my stomach explode with butterflies.

"Okay, okay." I'm the one to pull away and blush hardcore. He pouts.

"I'm tired, have fun with your friends." I say opening the door. He just stares at me, that same grin still on his face. I close the door and put my back to it, slowing down my breathing. What just happened?

I decide not to think about anything and just change, putting some more comfortable clothes on. I get in my bed and get under the blankets. All that's on my mind is him, even though I didn't want him to be.

The next morning, I woke up and felt someone behind me. I rubbed my eyes and turned my head to see Raegan behind me on this bed with his arm securely around my waist. Oh my god.

I smile, moving on my back and looking up at his head. I leave small kisses on his cheek, not thinking if this was a good idea or not. He slowly awakens.

"Leave me alone." He mumbles. I look at my phone and see it's 9 o'clock.

"Raegan it's nine. We are leaving at ten, let's go." I say moving his arm and getting up.

"Noo that was so comfortable." He whines. I shake my head, grabbing a towel.

"I'm going in the shower. Get your ass up." I say and walk into the bathroom.

Once everyone was gathered and ready to leave, we all piled on the bus. Raegan and I sat next to each other again on the bus. I looked over and saw him staring at Laura as she got on the bus. She smirks at him and sits by herself. Wheres that guy she was with?

I lean my head on my shoulder as the bus starts moving and he looks down at me. He kisses my forehead and I smile, drifting off as we drove back home.

I awoke to everyone standing up. Raegan's head was on mine but he took it off once he noticed too. We all got off the bus and I stood, seeing Raegan go off with his friends. Our plan is to have him bring me home, so I don't mind waiting for him.

"Justinnn." I hear and Laura come up beside me, standing in front of me. I roll my eyes.

"What?" I ask, putting my bags down.

"How was the trip for you?" She asks, sounding like her snotty self.

"Amazing actually. You?" I ask obviously not caring. But I was curious.

"Mine was also amazing." She says bringing her right hand to her face.

"They won the game and the rooms were beautiful, and-" As she kept talking I zoned out once I saw MY bracelet on her wrist. The one I let Raegan borrow.

"Woah woah." I stop her from talking. She stops, putting her hand down. I take her hand and stare at the bracelet. My eyes get a thin layer of tears.

"Don't touch it, Raegan gave it to me last night." She says snatching her hand away. I keep my head down, not wanting her to see my glossy eyes.

"Bye Laura." I pick up my bags and turn around, walking the other way. When I get a few feet, I hear a voice.

"Justin! Ready to go home?" I hear and turn around seeing Raegan. I look down the see the bracelet is gone.

"No, no i'm not going anywhere with you." I say, looking into his eyes. He looks at me confused.

"Where's my bracelet?" I ask firmly. His eyes open slightly more then they were already open and he looks at his wrist.

"I-"

"No no better question." I interrupt him. "Did you go to Laura's room last night?" I ask, crossing my arms. He closes his eyes, realizing I know everything.

"Yes, okay yes I did-"

"And you gave her my favorite bracelet that I put YOU in charge of because YOU wanted to wear it?" I ask, keeping my voice low as it slightly cracks.

"Justin, you need to listen to me. Yes but-"

"No Raegan. There are no more buts, I don't want to hear it. You lied to me, and even worse you went to Laura's room after our moment in the hot tub. Really?" I ask, sounding frustrated and upset.

"Please, let me drive you home and we can talk about this." He says trying to grab my hand but I smack his hand, and he puts it back down.

"Ya know I guess we never had a moment. I thought for a second, just a second that maybe you actually liked me and you actually enjoyed kissing me. But I was wrong, and now my bracelet belongs to that snotty bitch because of you!" I say, raising my voice at the end.

"Jay Please-"

"No!" I yell and everyone looks at me. I see Raegan's eyes gloss over and I get a good grip on my bags and turn around walking the other way.

"Just leave me alone Raegan. I'm done." I say, not turning around to see his face. "Laura wants you anyway. Go to her." I mumble. I walk far away from them and on the side of the school. I throw my bags down and take out my phone.

I text my bad, telling him to pick me up. My car isn't here, and i'm not going home with Raegan. He lied and he doesn't want me. Why can't I just fucking understand that.

My dad picks me up and I get in the car. "How was your trip?" He asks smiling.

"Great." I say and he leave me alone, knowing something is wrong. On my way home, I text Ryan.

Me- Can I come over tomorrow after school?

Ryan- Of course, I want to see you :)

Me- Okay see you then!

Shit..
Welp
Hey guysss :) Comment and vote plz if you enjoyed. Love y'all ❤️❤️