- Chapter 37 -

Justin's pov:

Time skip to Monday now. Raegan and I are in the car driving to school. His face is a little beat, but nothing he can't handle. Ryan's gone, we won't be seeing him for a while. I talked to Raegan's mom more about everything possible that I could tell her and she told some reporters.

"You think it will be a good day?" Raegan asks me, looking over for a quick second.

"Yeah, I do." I say and he connects our hands. Once we get to school, we get out together and connect hands once again. I smile as we walk in.

We walk to my locker first as usual and as i'm taking my things out, I look over quickly and he's just staring at me.

"What?" I giggle a little and go back to taking out my stuff.

"You're so cute." He says, my cheeks turning pink. I shake my head.

"You're cuter." I say, bending down to zipper my backpack on the ground.

"No i'm not. I'm all beaten up." I hear him say as I stand back up. Our eyes lock and I take a deep breath. I get closer to him and put my hand on his face gently. I feel his arm around my waist, not forcefully but he has a good grip.

"Just because you're face is beaten up a little doesn't mean you aren't cute. You so are, even more on the inside." I give him a little smile and get on my toes to kiss him.

After a few seconds I sink back to standing fully on my feet, but he brings his head down enough to keep kissing me. He squeezed my shirt in a first near my hip and pulls my body closer to his. I wrap one of my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss by tilting my head more.

Someone clearing their throat behind Raegan stops us and we both turn around. Laura stands there, almost gasping when she sees Raegan's face.

"First off, this is not a good place for you too to start thinking about taking off your clothes." She says, crossing her arms. I roll my eyes, meanwhile wiping the saliva off my lip.

"What do you want?" I ask, not wanting to talk to her what so ever right now.

"What happened to you?" She ignores me and looks at Raegan, asking him that question.

"I don't need to tell you." He says, still looking at her. She laughs a little.

"Do you think i'm stupid Reagan?" She asks, Rae hesitates and lifts up his hand, almost connecting his thumb and pinter finger together (signaling he's saying she's a little stupid) I almost laugh.

"Haha so funny." She says sarcastically. "But i'm serious."

"So am I." I look over and see Raegan grinning. I hit his side a little and he looks at me, both of us laughing a bit. Dating your best friend is the best. (BIG FACTS)

"I just think it's a coincidence that your face is fucked up, and Ryan's not here today. I know you two have been fighting a lot, so I don't know." She shrugs at the end.

"How do you know Ryan's not here?" I ask, and she glares at me.

"We've been talking for a little while now." She says. "But he hasn't talked to me since yesterday, so I feel like something happened."

"Why would we tell you anything?" Raegan asks, and she shifts her eyes from me to him again. She gets a little closer to him and puts her hand on his face. She rubs his cheek in a comforting way.

"Because i'm worried about you." She says gently, and my blood starts boiling in my body.

"Umm-" Raegan goes to take her hand of his face but before he does, I grasp her arm in mine and forcefully take her hand off. She get a bit startled and gives me a dirty look.

"Get your hands off my boyfriend and leave us alone. You won't be talking to you're little friend Ryan for a while." I say, giving her a mean look and she backs up a step. I take Raegan's hand and grab my back. I slam my locker and take him down the hallway.

"She can't just touch you like, oh my god! I swear to god if she comes up to either us or even lays a finger on you, I'm going to-"

"Hey hey shh." He comes close to me and holds me in his arms. Once his arms wrap around me, my body melts into his touch and I seem to get calm right away. "It's okay baby, calm down."

"I thought this was going to be a good day." I mumble into his shoulder.

"It still can be. Forget about her." He rubs my back lightly and I pull away. I pout at him a little and he shakes his head, grinning.

"Don't give me that faceeee." He whines. "Let me take you somewhere after school."

"Where?" I ask, curious that he said that out of no where.

"You'll see when I take you. Are you in?" He asks.

"Yeah of course." I nod, and he smiles at me. I smile back, putting my head down to hide my pink face.

"I love you." He says grabbing my hand and bringing me a little closer to him.

"I love you too." I say back and stare into his eyes. "You are perfect."

"No, you are." He grabs my waist with his other hand and rubs my hip. Everything he does is perfect.

"Let's go to class." I say and he agrees. We walk to first period together not leaving one's side. Again, perfect.

Hey it's been a little while but i'm alive heheh
how is everyone?
I hope you all enjoyed this kinda boring chapter 😂❤️ Comment and vote pretty please!!!