- Chapter 32 -

Justin's pov:

Ryan and I have been having a good time watching the movie. It was kind of funny, so we kept laughing and looking at each other. It wasn't really  awkward, I just feel like I can't look at him without feeling terrible. His busted lip, his bruises, and his what looks like a broken nose.

"Hey." I catch his attention and he looks at me.

"Yeah?" He asks. I study his face softly.

"I'm sorry." I say to him.

"Stop apologizing. It's okay." He says. I shake my head lightly.

"It's really not." I say. He gives me a little smile, and puts his hand on mine. I look down quickly and back up.

"Don't worry about it." He says quietly, and I nod.

Suddenly, a loud knock at the front door causes us to both jump a he takes his hand off of mine. Before we can even react, there is another loud knock.

"Stay here." Ryan says and gets up, walking to the front door. I stand up, but don't walk with him. He looks at me before opening the door.

I see Ryan step up quickly and Raegan walks in, death staring Ryan. I look at his fists clenched. I quickly run over and get in front of Raegan.

"Stop, why are you here?" I ask looking up at Raegan. He looks down at me with his eyes.

"Did he hurt you?" Raegan asks, putting his hands around my waist. I shake my head, looking at him confused.

"Of course not." I say. I look bad at Ryan and he's backed up even more.

"Why do you feel sympathy for him? He deserved what I did to him." Raegan says talking to me.

"Go home." I say clearly. "You caused all of that damage to his face, so I probably wouldn't even be here if you didn't hurt him." I add.

I back away from Raegan and turn around to face Ryan. He's already looking at me, and I get close to him.

"He won't hurt you, it's okay." I whisper. He nods slowly.

"Justin I swear, if you don't get away from him i'll-"

"You'll what?!" I snap at him, turning back around. I stare at him and his eyes widen a bit in shock. "Tell me what you are going to do Raegan! I am so sick of your actions lately and i'm getting tired of having to protect Ryan from you. Leave the damn kid alone."

"Justin, don't do this." Ryan says gently grabbing my arm. "Just go." He whispers. I turn around and shake my head.

"I'm not leaving." I say to him. I study his face again, and feel tears in my eyes.

"Babe please-"

"Go home. Get away from him and get away from me for right now." I say cutting him off, not facing him.

"Come with me, please." He pleads, I can hear it in his voice.

"You're the last person I want to be with right now." I say loudly, avoiding eye contact with him.

"No." Ryan says. "Justin is going home with you Rae." Ryan pushes me closer to Raegan but I quickly stop him.

"What are you-"

"I'll see you tomorrow." He says, cutting off my sentence. "Go." I swollow hard and slowly nod. He gives me a little smile and Raegan pulls me out of his house gently.

I get in the passenger seat of the car and Raegan gets in the driver seat. I cross my arms and look out of the window.

"Babe, I never wanted to be the jerk and really hurt him." He blurts out. I look over at him, confused.

"But you were and you did." I say. "Just bring me home please."

"I love you." He says, bringing his face forward and pecking my lips. I know my cheeks get red but I can't be all nice at a time like this.

"I love you too." I say quietly.

He starts to drive home and the ride is quite. Nothing is said at all. He pulls into my driveway and I just sit there for a moment.

"I'm going to say this one more time." I say out of no where. He looks at me and seems to dig in to what i'm saying. "I will handle everything between Ryan and I. He would never hurt me or try to make a move. At least not now."

"Okay, I understand." He says immediately.

"I'm serious Raegan. You're acting like a child." I say and look away from him. I sigh and just get out of the car, and without saying a word, walk inside.

What has happened lately? Why did I cause all of this? I want both of them in my life, why is that so hard?

I look out the window quickly to see Raegan still sitting in his car in my driveway. He's just looking down with his head on his forehead. I close the blinds and walk upstairs to my room. I shut my door and pull my phone out.

Me: You didn't have to do that. I would have stayed with you.

Ryan: Raegan was being an ass, I appreciate it though. Thank you for everything, looking after me and sticking up for me. It means a lot.

Me: You're welcome although it was nothing really. I'll see you Ryan

Ryan: Yeah see you tomorrow <3

I put my phone on my bed and put my hands over my face. What do I do? Ryan can't get hurt again because of me, this is all my fault already. How can I make it better? How can I make all of our lives easier?

So sorry everyone, it's been a few weeks haha but hope you enjoyed. I might end this book soon because I want another one. I need a few, unique idea. I'll finish this book though.
Comment and vote pretty please 🥺❤️