- Chater 38 -

Justin's pov:

I never thought i'd meet someone like Raegan. I never thought i'd meet someone like Ryan. I never thought, in a million years, my school year was going to be like this. It's crazy, knowing all the good and bad times that have happened.

The end of the day can't quickly, thank god because I really want to know where Raegan wants to take me. I've been eager all day.

"Let's go!" Raegan takes my hand, smiling as we run to his car.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll seee." He whines and starts his car and starts to drive. "By the way, it's an hour drive. So get comfy." He adds.

"Wait what?!" I ask loudly. "An hour? Where the heck are you taking me?"

"Shh, you'll love it baby." He says. I nod, letting him do what he wants.

"Wake me when we are there." I say and rest my head back, closing my eyes.

"Babe!" I jump a bit, my eyes opening and seeing Raegan to my left, smiling at me. "We are here." He says.

My eyes adjust to the light and I wake up a bit. I get out of the car and see the exact place we cane for the football trip. The same hotel.

"Raegan-"

"Wait, shh." He shushes me and comes over, grabbing my hand and walking me inside the hotel. I remember the lobby exactly. We keep walking until we get to the outside again.

"Raegan what are we doing here?" I ask, and he stops. He turns around and I now notice we are at the hot tub. The same hot tub he told me there was no one like me and where kissed me.

"This is the place where I realized I love you. Where I realized it's been you for so long and not Laura." He says, putting his warm hands on my face and smiling at me.

"Aw Rae." I smile back and step higher to connect our lips. He kisses me sweetly, taking his hands off my face and squeezing my hips, giving me goosebumps.

"Come on." He says putting away from me pulling off his shirt..then his pants.

"What are you doing?" I ask, confused. He stands in front of me with only his boxers on.

"We are getting in the hot tub, duh." He laughs and goes to step in.

"Woah woah-"

"Come on Justin. The waters warm and it would be even warmer with you in my arms." He grins with his little corny joke. I give in, and start taking off my shirt.

When I only have my boxers on, I step into the warm, bubbly water and move closer to Raegan.

I climb onto his lap carefully, making it the same as last time. He's sitting, leaning his back against the side of the hot tub and i'm on his lap.

"I love you." He says, pecking my lips.

"I love you more." I say to him.

"Not a chance." He says.

"So much of a chance." I say back and he shakes his head, putting his forehead against mine. It's silent for a moment.

"Do you remember the exact words I said to you in this hot tub?" He asks quietly and I blush, remembering what he said to me. The sound of the jets in the hot tub and being in this moment feels amazing.

"Yes." I nod, looking into his eyes feeling like if I looked away, something bad would happen. Like he's the only one I would look at right now. The only person left on this planet. "There's no one like you."

"There's not. There's only Justin Blake and he's mine." His face gets a bit pink saying that.

"Aww stop, you actually blushed saying that." I say, overwhelmed from his cuteness.

"Of course I did, I love you too much."

"There's no such thing." I wrap my arms around his neck, feeling him kiss me again. I could kiss him for the rest of my life.

"You know I'm glad you sent me that love letter." He says.

"Actually thank my sister, she did it." I say, laughing a bit.

"I will definitely do that." He says. "Let's spend the night here tonight."

"What? Really?" I ask, excited. "But wait, school tomorrow? And my mom-"

"I already talked to your mom and mine, and I already booked a room for tonight." He smiles, scrunching his nose. I smile, hugging him!

"You are so sneaky." I laugh.

"Yes I am, but you love me."

"Of course I do!" I say loudly, laughing at myself. "You know there is no one like you either." I spit out.

"Babe-"

"I'm serious. No one would do this for me. You're different, and you're one of a kind. That's why I love you."

"I love you, because there's no one like you." He says and connects eyes with me and we both smile at each other. I could never get sick of those words.

The end

SURPRISE!!! ITS THE END!
I hope everyone enjoyed this story and comes back for
MY. NEW. BOOK!
Yes i'm making a new book, and it will be out soon I promise.
YAAYYAY LOVE YOU ALL
comment and vote and stay tuned please!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️