- Chapter 25 -

Justin's pov:

"Go!" He yells and we both run, racing as fast as we can to make it to his front door. I'm ahead of him and i'm almost at the door, so I already knew I won.

As i'm running up the few steps with a big smile on my face, I feel arms around my waist and I yelp as it scared me. I get lifted and put at the bottom of the steps. I quickly turn around and see Raegan has just unlocked his door. He runs in and starts laughing.

"You cheated!" I whine as I walk into his house. I catch my breath and pout at him.

"There were no rules." He says getting closer to me. "So how could I possibly have cheated?" He asks. He shuts his front door and pushes me against it.

"You lifted me up! No fair." I say in his face. He keeps quiet, just looking at me.

"But I won, so I think you know what I want." He says, slighting licking his lips.

"Well what you want, you don't deserve." I say looking into his eyes. His face is like a few inches away from me. I can feel his breath on my face.

"I don't need to deserve it to get it." He smirks, and doesn't wait any longer. He leans in further and connects our lips.

He keeps his arms around my waist and I feel one of his hands go to my butt. He rests them there and I put my right hand on his face, kissing back as hard as I can. Kissing him is something I can do forever, it never gets old. But then I get another idea..

I pull away forcefully and get out of his grip, walking into his living room. I sit on his couch and I see he's still standing there. I smirk.

"That was more than one kiss, so that's all I get." I say, and he doesn't say anything. He walks over to me and sits beside me.

"Justin." He says and I look at him.

"What?" I ask.

"I know you didn't want that kiss to end, you just wanted to tease me. I'm not stupid." He says, bringing his hand around my body and he puts it on the back of my thigh. He tugs and lifts my body a bit so I get on his lap.

"You don't know that." I say crossing my arms. "And yes you are, duh." I say jokingly, but his jaw drops.

He puts his hands on my butt again and I jump a little. I feel my cheeks get red and he grins at me. Ugh, he does too much to me.

"I do know that." He says and brings his body forward and leans in, clashing our lips together. He leans back, relaxing his body, and I go with him to not break the kiss.

He slides his tongue against my bottom lip immediately because he knows I would try to stop this any second to tease him again. I let him in and he takes control. I put both my hands on my neck, one going behind his head. I've never kissed anyone like this. I feels so much better knowing he likes me. I can't believe he actually loves me, if he really does?

Our breathing becomes heavy and he pushes my body so it's pressed up against his. I feel something poke at inner thigh and my heart starts racing. I've never experienced this, I don't know what to do. We just continue sloppily kissing and I can feel my heart actually beating outside my chest. It feels so heavy.

My phone dings, which catches my attention away from all of what's happening. I pull away slowly, bringing my head back from his head because he tires to continue the kiss. I grab my phone and try to adjust my eyes to the screen, but before I can my phone gets taken out of my hands and I feel lips on mine again.

"Raegan." I say quickly pulling away again and he groans, leaning back.

"Whatttt? Just let me kiss you." He says pecking my lips and I shake my head, grabbing my phone.

"Wait." I say and open the message I got. It's from Ryan.

Ryan: Hey can I come over? I need to talk to you

Me: I'm not home right now

Ryan: Can I come later on? I'm so anxious to tell you this!

"Who is it?" Raegan asks and I show him my phone. He rolls his eyes. "Oh god, don't answer." He shuts my phone off and puts it under his leg.

"Wait, but I read it. He's going to think I didn't want to answer." I say. He shrugs his shoulders.

"You're with me right now, he's not important." He says, his face getting close to mine and he looks into my eyes. He licks his lips and glances down at mine. Jesus christ.

"Why do you like me?" I ask randomly and he slowly backs away from my face.

"I love you." He says, trying to correct me. My cheeks get hot.

"Okay..why do you love me?" I ask and he smiles.

"I love you because I know how caring you are. You always cared about me, even when I still liked Laura. You were always with me and hanging with you so much made me realize that you are so attractive and so fun to hang out with. I love everything about you." He says and I smile back at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wraps his around my waist.

"I love you." I say, kissing his neck slightly. I bring my head back to look into his eyes.

"Please be mine." He says and my heart starts beating fast again.

"I don't know." I say, rubbing my eyes. "I've never dated anyone before." I add.

"I know but i'll treat you amazing Justin." He says, and he won't stop smiling. Ahh I cant take this.

"Can I tell you my answer tomorrow? I promise I'll have one." I ask. He nods, grabbing my hand.

"You better." He pecks my lips one more time and smiles. UGHHH.

They are too cute omg
I love you all 💙💙 Comment and vote please!
Where are my og's at? ❤️