- Chapter 20 -

Justin's pov:

That day I got home and laid on the couch with Jenna watching movies. I was silent the whole time. She would talk every once and a while but I would barely say anything.

"Are you okay?" She asks. I nod, telling her i'm okay even though i'm not. She doesn't need to know.

"Tell me you're okay." She says looking at me and pouting a little.

"I'm okay." I say quietly. She snuggles against my chest again, as we continue watching the movie.

I kept picking up my phone from Raegan spamming my messages. I finally put my phone on 'do not disturb' and kept it face down on the couch. I told him i'm done. I knew this was going to happen.

I was hoping this wouldn't happen, but maybe ten minutes after he stopped texting me, I think, there was a knock at the door. Jenna looked up and looked at me.

"Whos that?" She asks.

"I don't know, and I don't care." I say honestly. My dad comes down the stairs and walks to the door. Jenna stays close to me.

As my dad opens the door, I see Raegan standing there. My dad turns to me and Raegan and I make eye contact.

"Come on in Raegan." He smiles, shaking his hand. Raegan comes inside.

"Thank you Mr. Blake." He says. My dad walks away and Raegan walks towards Jenna and I.

"Justin?" He says. I keep my eyes on him not talking. "Can we talk please?" He asks.

"I don't want to talk to you." I say sitting up a little.

"Please." He begs, following my words. I look at Jenna who is staring at me.

"Talk to him." She says in a whisper.

"There's nothing to talk about. I told you i'm done!" I say a little louder, standing up.

"I'm not done." He says. "Please just let me talk to you." He pleads, looking down biting his lip.

"Fine." I say after a few seconds. He looks up at me and nods his head. I walk past him going up the stairs. He follows me into my room.

He shuts my door and it's silent for a second. I stare at him, crossing my arms.

"I do like kissing you Justin. I did like our moment in the hot tub. I did like being with you so much this weekend." He says standing maybe a foot away from me. I shake my head.

"Really? Then why does Laura have my bracelet?" I ask with no emotion. He takes a deep breath.

"She took it from me when I snuck into her room." He says.

"Bullshit." I say and his face drops completely.

"You don't need to lie anymore Raegan. I know you wanted to go to her room and I know you still love her. I know you don't like me!" I say louder. He shakes his head.

"I never said I didn't like you Justin!" He says a little louder than me.

"You didn't have to! I don't know why you kissed me in that hot tub and said the words that you did if you were just going to go to Laura's room when we were done. I don't understand you!" I say using my hands to express myself. I turn around, staring out my window.

"I want to tell you something, but I don't know if I should yet. Or even at all." He says and I turn my head to look at him.

"You can tell me that you don't like me Raegan. I already know anyway." I say.

"No, it's something else. I want to tell you everything but it's like I can't right now." He pouts, coming closer to me.

"Save it. I told you i'm done." I say.

"You can't be done." He says immediately. I shake my head.

"Just leave." I say, no effort in my words at all. He shakes his head. "You're the one who said you can't tell me something so what's the point of you being here? I didn't want to see you in the first place!"

"You can't tell me you didn't have a good time this weekend with me." He says coming even closer to me.

"Of course I did, but you went to Laura so it doesn't matter what I think." I shrug.

"I had fun with you too." He takes my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"Stop doing this." I say ripping my hand away from his. "Stop being like this with me when you are just going to go fuck Laura after you're done here." I say and I can see hurt in his eyes.

"I'll go." He says. "And just so you know, i'm not going to fuck Laura. I'm going to think about you." He says and walks out. He's going to be thinking about me? I doubt it.

A few minutes later, Jenna comes up to my room. She stands in my doorway.

"Justin?" She asks. I look at her, my eyes swelling with tears.

"What?" I snap, sitting on my bed. I lean my elbows on my knees and put my head down. I feel her come beside me and rub my back. Fuck, I can't hold it in.

I start crying slightly and she hugs me tightly. I wrap my arms around her smaller body and sniff my nose, trying to stop myself.

"I knew this was going to happen." I say quietly. She rubs my back gently.

"You really love him don't you?" She asks and I just nod in her shoulder. She is one smart kid.

"I knew doing that was going to just make me love him more and then he'd just leave." I say and she pulls away.

"You two aren't really dating..are you?" She asks and my eyes widen a little. I forgot she didn't know.

"No we aren't. It was all a shitty deal." I say to her and wipe my eyes. "He said he's going to think about me but I know that's a lie. I'm hanging with another friend tomorrow anyway."

"Good, that'll take your mind off things. But don't give up on him." She says. I shrug my shoulders.

"Thanks for listening Jenna." I say and smile at her. She smiles back, nodding.

"I'll be downstairs." She walks out of my room, shutting my door. I swear she can figure out anything.

Don't give up on him? What else can I do? He already knows how I feel about him. But what does he do? Kiss me but pretend nothing happened.

Wooo i'm in third period, this class is boring asf. I love you all, commend and vote plz i'm updating more :)
When you read this,
!!!!!Hi the best gf in the world I love you!!!!