- Chapter 27 -

Justin's pov:
(It's Friday) I also know that this book is kinda boring bc it's similar to my other books and other Jaegan stories. Next story will be more interesting!

I was not ready for this day at school. I could not stop thinking last night. I want Raegan, I see something with us. He acts different about me. I know his past, but I can't listen to Ryan about this. He only said all of that because he wanted me to choose him, not Raegan.

I walk into school, keeping watch at my surroundings. Some people are looking at me, but that's normal. I mean one of the most popular and hottest boys in school has been relationship things with me. Me?!

I get to my locker, not seeing Raegan or Ryan. Or even Laura. I open my locker, not minding anything. It's quiet today. Until I screamed like a little girl from someone jabbing my sides and literally just saying 'boo!'

I cover my mouth and turn around, seeing Raegan laughing at me. I blush in embarrassment and go to hug him around the neck. He squeezes my waist and I smile.

"I thought you would hit me after doing that." He says and I pull away, shaking my head. I take my last book out of my locker and shut it, swinging my backpack over my shoulder.

"No i'm in a good mood today. Especially because I have a good answer for you." I say smiling. He grins. "Would you like to hear it now?" I ask.

He crosses his arms "Yes please." He stands there like he's waiting.

"Yes, i'll be your boyfriend." I say quietly, and he puts his hands on my hips, pushing me back against the locker. I look into his eyes and he shoots that cute smile of his at me.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say back. He leans closer to my face and I start to close my eyes. Just before his lips touch mine, I hear my name.

"Justin?" I open my eyes and turn around, seeing Ryan standing about a foot away from me.

"Yeah Ryan?" I ask and feel Raegan wrap his arms around my waist from behind me. Ryan's eyes move up so he's looking at Raegan, then he looks back at me.

"Can I talk to you?" He asks me. I turn around, looking at Raegan.

"I'll be right back, okay?" I say to him. He nods coming closer to my face again.

"Don't believe anything he says. I love you." He whispers to me and kisses me quickly. I kiss back and nod, walking away when Ryan.

We get to a quiet spot and he crosses his arms, staring at me. I look away from his eyes, not wanting to look at him.

"What do you want?" I ask quietly. It's silent for a moment.

"Justin please look at me." He says and I look up, staring right into his eyes.

"Okay i'm looking at you. Now what do you want?" I ask very curious on why he wanted to talk to me.

"You and Raegan are officially dating now?" He asks. I nod my head, trying to keep a straight face.

"Why do you ask?" I ask him.

"Because I saw Raegan and Laura talking this morning." He says and I roll my eyes. He's already getting me aggravated.

"Yeah Ryan, because you think i'm just going to end things with Raegan already just because he's talking to his ex. She probably forced him to talk to her because she's still obsessed with him but I know Raegan did not want to talk to her. And I know he doesn't like her, so stop trying." I say and just walk past him, my blood boiling. He grabs my arm before I get far.

"I don't think that Justin, i'm just telling you what I saw." He says still gripping onto my arm. I turn around and yank my arm away from him.

"Maybe you should just stay away from me." I say, annoyed as hell by now. The bell rings to interrupt my thoughts.

"No- I still want you as my friend Justin." He says quickly.

"It didn't seem like it yesterday." I say. "I need to go." I walk away quickly. I hear him say my name quietly as I walk away but I ignore him. I don't have time for him.

Through the day, I stayed with Raegan as much as possible. Yeah, I saw Ryan, but I didn't care. How can he be so selfish? Its my fault I don't like him, I haven't even know him that long.

The end of the day rolled around quickly and I was already walking to my locker. I saw Ryan walking my way but I don't think he was actually walking towards me.

"Boo." I jump a little and turn around to Raegan as he puts his hands on my hips.

"Jesus you scared me." I say and he just grins, leaning down to kiss me quickly.

"I try." He says and hugs me around my waist. I smile and hug him back, digging my head into his shoulder.

"What did Ryan say this morning?" He asks pulling away. I shrug.

"Nothing important. He's confusing." Is all I say. I don't trust him and if Raegan and Laura were talking this morning I wouldn't care. Raegan's over her.

"Yeah ya think. He changed from when we talked a lot. I don't know what's gotten into him." He says shrugging as well. I laugh a little.

"Want to go ask?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Nah. Let's get out of here." He says taking my hand into his.

"My house?" I ask. He nods.

"Your house."

Hii everyone, i'm sorry I literally didn't update in like 10 days, I was stuck at the end so that's why it's really shitty 😂

I HAVE A QUESTION THOUGH!!!!>>>

Would you guys like if I made this book a little more interesting and maybe made Ryan like obsessed with Justin? Like he's crazy about him? He could lie and keep wanting to get Justin?

Good idea or no? Plz comment. This book will not be super long, but i'm not done yet ;)
-your fave 👏👏