- Chapter 30 -

Justin's pov:

The next morning I was ready for school, downstairs eating breakfast. My dad and sister were at the table with me. My phone digs on the table and I pick it up.

Baby💞: Ill give you a ride to school babe.

Me: Actually Ryan offered, i'll see you at school baby!

Baby💞: Oh..okay. He better not touch you.

Me: Don't worry about it please, see you soon!

Baby💞: Alright.

I put my phone down and i'm caught by my dad and sister staring at me.

"Sorry." I mumble. My dad isn't the biggest fan of phones at the table.

"Is Raegan picking us up today?" Jenna asks. I shake my head.

"No a friend of mine offered to take me. Take the bus today please." I say and she rolls her eyes but nods.

"Fine."

I finish my food and my phone dings again. I quickly look to see Ryan texted me saying he's here. I put my dish in the sink and pull my bag over my shoulder.

"My ride is here, i'll text you later dad. Love you both." I say smiling at them.

"Bye!" They both wave and my dad adds "Have a good day at school."

"Thank you." I walk out, shutting the door behind me. I walk to Ryan's car and get in on the passenger seat.

"Hey." I say and look over and my smile drops. I study his face, and I see it's even worse now because all the bruises came in.

"Hi." He says quietly.

"Did you ice your face last night?" I ask and he nods.

"A little...but I look like a freak." He says looking down.

"No you don't." I say. He looks up and me and just gives me a little smile.

"Do you really feel bad for me?" He asks.

"Yes and I'm sorry Raegan did that, but i'm still mad at you for lying to me." I say crossing my arms, looking forward.

"I know, but it was only because I want you so bad. That's not going to change." He tells me and I take a deep breathe.

"It's going to have to. I'm sorry. We can be friends." I say quietly but I know he heard me. I look over and see him nod. He starts driving to school.

Once we get there, we get out of the car and walk in together. As we walk to my locker, people are staring at us. Mostly at Ryan because of his face, but we did just walked in together. This school pays a lot of attention to drama.

I take his hand and drag him to my locker. We get there and I see Ryan has faint tears in his eyes.

"No please, it's okay." I say, hugging him. I cant stay mad at someone, Ryan only lied to get me. That's sweet in a way.

I keep my arms wrapped around his neck, standing on my toes and he embraces my waist, sniffing his phone. I pull away and look at him, smiling a little.

"Don't let people bring you down." I say and he stares me in the eyes.

"I'll try." He says, gripping my waists a little. "Thank you." I get off my toes, standing firmly on my feet now.

"Get your hands off my boy." I hear and turn around, and Ryan takes his hands off of me. Raegan pulls me to the side and gets all in Ryan's face. Oh my god, not this again.