- Chapter 28 -

You're so welcome for this long chapter!
Justin's pov:

We made it to my house, both driving our own cars. We get out and he comes closer to me, intertwining our hands. I smile and we walk into my house. No one is home, my sister is at a friends house and my dad doesn't come home for another few hours.

I guid him over to the couch with me and we sit down. He doesn't let go of my hand, he just rests his elbow on his knee and looks at our hands.

"Can you tell me what Ryan said..please?" He asks, looking at me now, not our hands.

"Um, he just told me that he saw you and Laura talking. I didn't care because it was just talking, right?" I ask just to make sure. I trust him, i'm just still getting used to this whole relationship thing.

"Oh, yeah of course. She was trying to come onto me, like usual. But I walked away. Why was Ryan watching us anyway?" He explains and then asked, almost like it randomly popped into his mind.

"Because he wants an excuse to get me to break up and you and go to him." I roll my eyes, and let go of his hand, wrapping my arms around his neck and climbing on top of his lap, facing him.

"He thinks that'll happen?" He asks laughing a little at my words.

"I guess so." I shrug. I play with the hair on the back of his neck and stare into his eyes. He's so cute, so precious. I can't imagine him actually ever being with someone like Laura.

"You know, it's sad. Ryan was a really good friend of mine, but now he just seems a bit crazy." He says, breaking the silence. I just smile at him.

"I love you." I say to him.

"I love-"

*Knock knock*

We both turn to the door, and I look back at Raegan before getting up. I walk to the door and open it, seeing none other then Ryan's face in front of mine.

"Hey Justin..can we talk?" He asks scratching the back of his neck. I look from him to Raegan and Raegan shakes his head. I sigh, taking a step back and letting Ryan in.

"What do you want?" I ask, a little rudely. He sees Raegan sitting on my cough and hesitated to speak.

"Alone?" Is all he asks. I shake my head.

"I don't even want you here in the first place, so what do you want?" I ask a little louder. I've had enough.

"I saw Raegan and Laura kissing this morning." He blurts out and my eyes widen. I look over at Raegan and he gets up, walking over to me.

"W-what?" I ask in disbelief and before Raegan gets a chance to say something, Ryan goes off.

"I didn't want to tell you this morning because I didn't want to upset you. But they did, I saw it. He doesn't care about you Justin, he only want your body. I want you to be mine, you dont deserve an asshole like-"

"Shut up!" Raegan raises his voice, cutting off Ryan's ranting.

"Rae, did you?" I ask, looking at the ground.

"No I didn't, hes lying." I hear him say and I look up. Raegan is staring at Ryan. "You're a liar, you are the biggest jackass i've seen in a while." He says death staring him. Ryan looks at me. I don't look at him and look at Raegan again.

"Whoever is lying, tell me." I day, swallowing a big lump in my throat.

"Justin, baby.." Raegan turns to me, grabbing my hands. "I love you, I do." He adds and I can't help but smile.

There's no one like you •Jaegan•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें