- Chapter 29 -

Justin's pov:

I quickly told Raegan I was taking Ryan home, and he followed in my car so he can take me home after. As I drove Ryan's car with Raegan behind me. It was silent, until he broke it.

"I'm so sorry." He says quietly. I look over at him quietly. "I didn't know what I was doing, I deserved this."

"No, you didn't deserve anything." I say quickly following his statements.

"You just make me go crazy, I want you so bad." He says. "Ever since that night at the party, I thought you were so handsome and sweet. My jacket looked so cute on you." He keeps going..

"You were worried about me being drunk, and I thought that was the sweetest thing ever." The words fall out of his mouth like they are from a speech.

"Not now, please." I say politely.

"So when? It doesn't matter anyway, you're with..him." I hear him say.

"There's nothing I can do..we are here." I say and park his car in the driveway. I watch Raegan stay at the end of the driveway in the car.

I get out, going to to the passenger side and holding out my hand so I can help me. He grins a little and holds onto my hand and I help him out of the car. I feel terrible, his face looks terrible.

I carefully help him into his house, no one is home apparently. I stay at the door and he lets go, limping a slight bit.

"Thanks for helping me" He says. I just stand there.

"Why do you keep lying?" I ask and he looks at me, wiping his face off for some reason. He doesn't answer.

He comes closer to me and falls into me slightly, wrapping his arms around my upper body. I hug back a little, meanwhile he holds me like it's his last minute to live.

I hear Raegan beep the horn of the car and I pull away. Ryan keeps his eyes on me and still does not say anything.

"Put some ice on your face tonight, it'll help the swelling go down." I say and put my hand on the doorknob, ready to open the screen door and leave.

He nods and just continues to stare at me, all of me. His eyes move down my whole body and I feel my cheeks get hot.

"Bye Ryan." I say and just leave, I couldn't handle his stare. It didn't make me uncomfortable, I just get red and embarrassed.

I make it to the car and stay silent, I can feel Raegan's eyes on me.

"What happened?" He asks and and I look at him.

"Nothing." I say quietly and lean over the console, grabbing his jaw lightly and connecting our lips. He kisses back sweetly, and I smile pulling away.

"If you see me talking to Ryan or see us together, dont worry about it. Don't go near him and I will handle everything, okay?" I ask seriously, I don't need to deal with anymore fights.

"Okay, but If he messes with you I swear-"

"I said i'll handle it" I cut him off, looking into his eyes. He takes a minute and just nods. He looks forward and starts to drive home.

We get back to my house and Raegan comes inside with me. My dad and my sister are asleep by now, my dad trusts me and he knows I know my curfew. It's kind of late now.

"Come here." Rae says quietly, taking my hand to the sitting room. He sits on the couch and pull me on top of his lap.

He pushes my back, so my stomach is pressed against his. He puts both of his hands on my hips and smiles at me, staring down at my lips. I take action first and lean in, smashing my lips into his. It's pretty dark in this room, there's only dim light from the window.

His hands rest on my ass now, and I get goosebumps. I put both of my hands on his neck and continue to kiss him hard.

After a few minutes, his hands slowly drift to the front of my waist. He tugs at my waistband of my pants a little and I just continue to kiss him, not minding anything. Then he tries to put his hand down my pants and his attempt was successful, except I didn't like it.

I pull away and pull his arm so his hand is taken out of..there. I'm breathing heavy and it just got worse because of that. I'm not ready for that.

"I-i can't do anything yet i'm sorry, i'm not ready." I explain to him.

"No, no don't be sorry." He says pecking my lips. "I shouldn't have done it. Let's forget that just happened." He adds and I nod.

"You should get home, it's late and we have school tomorrow." I say getting comfortable on him and resting my head on his shoulder.

"But your laying on me and you just comfortable." He says, and I can feel him smiling.

"No, you need to go home." I say, kissing his neck sweetly. I pick up my head and kiss his lips, and he bites my lip as we pull away. sHiT!

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say back and smile. "Text me when you are home and safe." I get off of his lap and he stands up.

"I wanna cuddleeee." He whines and I shake my head, blushing.

"This weekend we can!" I say excited. He opens my front door and I kiss him one more time, and he walks away. He walks down the steps and into his car and I watch him drive away.

I shut the front door and smile, walking up to my room. I lay on my bed, thinking of how crazy this day was. My phone dings and I pick it up, expecting it to be Raegan, but it wasn't.

Ryan: Can I pick you up for school tmr?

Me: Um sure, why?

Ryan: I want to see you.

Me: Okay goodnight, see you tmr.

Ryan: Goodnight ❤️

I start to feel really tired, and my eyes get droopy. I wait for a text from Raegan and then I drift off to sleep.

This was kinda shit😂 hope you enjoyed anyway tho.
Any ideas for Ryan being crazy for justin and wanting him so bad? message me or comment! plz vote too if you liked it ❤️