- Chapter 13 -

kind of a long chapter for not updating in a little while :)
Justin's pov:

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask him. He bites his lip slightly and looks down at his lap. My heart starts beating fast.

"Raegan?" I ask trying to get his attention again. I want him to answer my question.

He slowly looks up and our eyes lock. It was only until I saw him coming closer to my face did my heart start to race. He gently tugs at my pants and our faces are now inches apart. I try to control my breathing as I look from his eyes to his lips. I can feel his controlled breath on my lips.

"What?" I ask, trying to distract myself. I don't want to be the one who goes onto him.

He slightly smirks and smashes his lips into mine. Our lips move in sync as he wraps his arms around my waist and leans backwards bringing me with him. He sits against my headboard and pulls me on his lap. My legs on either side of him. His hands immediately go to my ass and we continue to kiss roughly.

I tangle my fingers in my hair with one hand, while holding his neck with my other hand. His hands roam my roam my whole body. His right hand makes it up to my face and he tilts his head to make the kiss deeper. My heart is racing, I don't know why he always gets me.

"Fuck Justin." He whispers/moans and tugs at my hair. My breathing picks up and I wonder to what this would turn into. He is like in love with Laura. I don't know why he does this? He wouldn't let this turn into anything more than kissing right?

"R-raegan?" I stutter, pulling away from his lips. His lips are red, I can only imagine what mine took like.

"What?" He asks, trying to kiss me again but I stop him.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask, genuinely curious. He pushes my body as close as it can get to his and shrugs.

"I just want you now." He says quietly and I feel my heart fall to my ass.

"You d-do?" I stutter, fuck he makes me so nervous.

"Yes." He breathes and this time, goes to kiss my neck. He slowly kisses around all of my neck and I tilt my head back more. I bite my lip from trying not to make any noises.

He finds my sweet spot and begins to suck on my neck. My breathing picks up again at his actions. How is he so good at this? At all of this?

His hands go back to my ass he rests them there as he continues to probably create a hickey on my neck. I can feel him putting so much effort on my spot, shit.

It feels so good, I accidentally let out a small moan. I feel his lips form a smirk on my neck and my face turns red from embarrassment. He leaves that one spot on my neck and kisses around again. Slowly, he makes it way back up to my lips. Our lips fit together perfectly just like before.

We start to make out again, not paying attention to anything else. Nothing else matters right now. It's just us here, right now. I love this and I want him, i've always wanted him. But I just can't.

He brings one of his hands up to my face and grabs my jaw, kissing me harder. His other hand slides up my shirt. He grabs the bottom and tries to take it off, I don't even realize what he's doing before my shirt is almost completely off.

"No!" I say loudly and pull my shirt back down. His eyes widen and I get off his lap, standing up.

"I'm sorry Justin, I just thought-" He starts but I cut him off.

"No, no its okay. I just freaked out. I never did anything like that before." I say and try to slow down my breathing. He's staring at me and it makes me blush.

"Raegan, you don't like me. Why did that just happen?" I ask, again curious. He sits up and swings his legs to hang off the bed.

"I...I don't know." He says but I can tell he's lying.

"Please just say it." I say and he looks right into my eyes. "I know you know, please just say it." I beg.

He continues to stare into my eyes and I just wait for an answer. Someone doesn't just do that. He would not just make out with me and give me a hickey for no reason. Something is up.

"I..I uh- I saw Laura kissing another guy at school today." He says and my mind clicks.

"Oh my god." I slap my forehead and try my best to not make tears come out of my eyes.

"I tried to play it cool after school in the car, but then it hit me and-"

"And you just basically made out with me to get your mind off of Laura didn't you?!" I ask, louder than expected.

"No- I just- I don't know." He says sounding confused at his own words.

"You just wanted a good fuck, didn't you Raegan?" I ask, my blood boiling.

"No, no Justin that wasn't it." He says quickly but I shake my head.

"No, that was it. You love Laura and you always have. You don't like me, i'm just here for when you are horny or trying to get your mind off of someone." I say, crossing my arms at him. He shakes his head slightly looking down.

"I don't think I can do this anymore." I say and feel tears in my eyes.

"Wait, please just a little longer. The football trip is in a few days and when you go with me, it'll make Laura so jealous. It might work." He says, hopeful.

"Fine." I spit out. "But there will be absolutely no more kissing. I know you don't mean it. And after this football trip, i'm done." I say and feel tears go down my face. I wipe them quick and I see his face morph into sadness. More form in my eyes and break, falling down my cheeks. I love him, but i'm nothing to him.

"No no please don't cry." He says coming closer to me.

"You know I set myself up for a broken heart, so i'm not surprised. You're just lucky i'm still doing this. I just can't kiss you anymore knowing that you really don't care." I say, my face wet and red from tears.

"I never said I didn't care." He says. "You're not nothing to me Justin. You're so much more than nothing to me."

"Really? Like a pair of lips for you?" I ask, sounding like a complete ass, but i'm hurt.

"No more than that." He says, getting even closer to me.

"Just leave, ill see you tomorrow." I say to him.

"Justin I never wanted to hurt you, I know i'm a total ass. I know that what i'm doing is wrong. But I-i... I want Laura back." When those words come out of his mouth, I realize that I really am nothing to him. Why would he care about me?

"I know you do, don't remind me. Now get out." I say pointing to the door. He looks at it but then back at me.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow?" He asks, trying to smile a little.

"No, ill see you at school." I say wiping my face again.

"But-"

"No, just get out." I say not daring to look into his eyes.

"Okay, bye Justin." He says and walks out. I shut my door behind him and sit back on my bed.

He's so confusing, he doesn't want to see me upset. But how can I not be? I fucking love him so much but he just loves Laura. I can't change that. I've tried and I still would try, but i'd just be his little make out buddy.

Welp
Comment and vote plzzz🙂
Have a great day/night/afternoon 💖