Chapter 1

Date: December ( the Wednesday before Christmas break)

I sitting in the principal office watching him drinking his steaming hot coffee and reading my file. I'm shaking, it's the middle of December and he still has a ceiling fan on.
" Kendall, looking at your record you can graduate two months before anyone else."

I smiled, " that's awesome! But why only two months? I do everything in the school, I'm in three AP classes, I am part of the student council, and I am caption of the lacrosse team. Plus I have a 4.0 GPA."

After drinking his coffee, he said, " I'm sorry miss O'Brien. I am very proud of you, you are one of the best students here, but it's out of my hands."

I signed.
He waved his hand to the door, " you may go to class now."
I grab my book bag and walked off.

I pushed my long, straight brown hair behind my ears and ran up the stairs to get to Spanish class.

I walked in late, " Hola Mrs MCcall. Sorry I'm late."

She smiled and nodded her head, " it's okay Camila ( my Spanish name is camila) take a seat."
I took a seat and sat through the lesson, I'm so lucky that's my last class of the day.

Mrs MCCall is like a second mom to me since my mom is always traveling for her job.

After the bell rang I got up and gathered all my books from my desk. She came up to me.
" how was it Kendall?" Mrs MCcall asked
I put the bag over my shoulder, " it wasn't the best talk. I can only graduate 2 months early this year."
She gave me a hug, " I'm so sorry. I know you want to get a early start on collage."
I tried to smile, " it's okay. I have more times with my friends this way." We both laughed.

I started to walk backwards, " I have to get to lacrosse practice, but I hope you have good night." When I started walking into the hallway, she yelled my name, and I turned back into her classroom.
" yes?"
" did you see Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes on the award show last night?"
I smiled and nodded.
She laughed an I left to go to the girls locker room.

I put up my hair into a high ponytail, put on my uniform and ran out onto the field.

I looked over and saw two best friend. My first best friend that I have known since I was two is Mr. Jeremy Gilbert who is on the boys lacrosse team and his best friend who i became really good friends with in 6th grade, Damon Salvatore who is also on the lacrosse team.

I coach blew the whilst, " come on ladies, nobody is going to do 8 suicide runs for you! GO GO GO!"

We all did 8 of them, then we had to run outside of the field then do 60 crunches, then have to 6 more suicide runs. Finally we got to shoot and play a scrummage.

When I got home it's was 7 o'clock.

I unlocked my front door and saw my mom cooking dinner.
She looked up from the bowl, " oh hey sweetie. How was school?"
I hugged her, " good, practice wore me out."
He laughed, " well yeah that's what practice does. Now dinner is going to be ready in 10 minuets"
I nodded and went upstairs to take a shower before dinner.