Chapter 30

Shawn woke me up around 4 since we have to be at the airport at 5:00AM.

I woke up, Brushed my teeth, and hair, then put on a pair of joggers and a sweatshirt.

Shawn told Camila that she could stay at his apartment since we were only going to be gone for 2 days.

Shawn and I hurried to the airport then soon we took off. Shawn slept and I just looked out the window the whole time.

Before I went to the photoshoot Shawn and I headed to the hotel to get changed since we just got here from Toronto and we are sweating.

I put on a pair of jeans shorts and off the shoulder top.

Shawn and I rushed over to see the modeling center.

We walked in and I saw Taylor.

She came running over to us.

" Shawn! Kendall!" She gave me a hug.

" Taylor!"

" Are you ready?"

I could not breath, "  Can't wait."

She walked over to the changing stations, with me following.

" Okay so we are shooting pictires for there new Summer gym fun line."

She handed me a outfit. A pair of black and white shorts, with a tanktop that said 'Pink' in white bold letters.

I changed and walked out to see Shawn sitting down.

" How does it look?"

" Great." He handed me a coffee.

I smiled, " Thank you so much for being here. It means a lot."

I heard someone calling my name.

"Anything for you." Shawn took back my coffee, while I modeled.

I changed at least 8 times with having 100000 pictures taken.

Around 7 Taylor, I and a couple of other models got told that we were finally done.

As I was gathering up my stuff Taylor Came up to Shawn and I.

" Hey you guys wanna hit the newest night club in LA?' She smiled.

Shawn and I looked a eachother.

Shawn spoke up, " Sure!"

While Shawn and Walked back to the hotel, we talked a lot.

" I'm so sorry about today, I know you just spent like 8 hours in a room with models, doing nothing."

He took my hand, " hey I said I would come and support you, and Im glad I did. You looked so happy there."

" It was amazing Shawn."

He laughed, " I'm glad, and plus I did have some fun. I was talking to one of the camera guys there. He was born in raised in Canada too."

I laughed as we entered the Hotel.

Shawn decided to wear a nice button shirt with black skinny jeans.

I went for a camo green skirt with a white long sleeve blouse with a opening in the middle with black boots.

When we got there we automatically started dancing.

We could not drink since I was under age and plus models can't  drink, because its bad for the body, so Shawn just went with it and did not drink.

" You want anything for the bar?" He asked.

" I'll go with you." I said back and we left.