chapter 18

The drive home was quite... I was pissed at Shawn.

We got to our hotel and he drags me once again to his room. He slames the door.

" What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked.

I was about to open the door, "I can take care of myself Shawn." He pushes the door close, locks it and then pushes my back up against it.

" Why were you letting that guy touch you?"

" That was Dave Franco..."

Shawn gives me a weird look, " Isnt he like 40."

 " He is 28." 

And now Shawn is pissed, " thats a ten years age difference. Did he know you were 18?"

I become more quiet, "no, but i'm not a minor so it does not even matter." 

Shawn puts his two arms up leaning agaist the door, " do you know why he did not bother asking? Because he was to busy shoving his tounge down your throat!"

 I try to push Shawn off of me, " Shawn I don't care  what you say.."

I got quiet, "I have never had a guy kiss me before certinaly not like that. And it was actually really nice having a hot, young and good looking guy actual like you."

Shawn comes back closer to me, " That should have been me!"

I look at him, " what?" 

He looks at me and comes racing up to me, " That should have been me because I actually care about you and if your okay or not. That guy just wanted to bang you. I would have treated you right Kendall because you're the girl who deserves it!"

I have never heard a guy say that to me before.

I'm still up against the wall. I pull shawns shirt so he closer to me. I can hear his breathing.

" Do you feel anything between us right now?"

He bits his lip and puts his hands on my waist.

" yes." He says slowly.

I started to unbutton (only two buttons) his shirt.

He looks me deep into my eyes and says, " I wanna fuck you so hard right now," 

I looked over to the bed and all I want to say right now is 'Do it!'

Insted I started putting my hands in his hair and start kissing him like crazy his hands go  up and down my back as we are walking closer and closer to the bed.