Chapter 19

Something did not feel right.

Shawn was incredible, he treated me like an angle right then and there, but I had to stop before things got to serious.

I stop kissing him, " I'm sorry Shawn. I can't do this."

He stopped and looked deeply into my eyes, " are you okay?"

I got stood up from the bed, " yeah- I'm- I just I can't do this. I'm sorry for being a tease." I ran out of his room and went to Camila's and mine room.

I just sat on my bed and buried my face into my pillow.

She sat on my bed, " Whats wrong Kendall."

I lifted my head up, " Shawn and I kissed."

She smiled and hugged me.

Her smiled dropped, " What's wrong?"

I tried to smile, " When I kissed Shawn, it felt like it was only the two of us in the world, but at the same time something did not feel right... I want to get to know who Shawn Mendes is just not rely on the internet or social media sites."

Camila smiled, " then go tell him that!"

I chuckled, " your right!" I rushed out the door and into Shawn's room.

He was suprised that I came back.

" Yes Kendall?" he said slowly.

I walked closer to him, " I want to know who Shawn is not who Shawn Mendes is."

He gave me a confused look.

" I want to get to know you better." I exclaimed.

He interwind his fingers with mine, " And I would love to get to know you better."

I looked down at our hands, " hey nothing romantic. We are starting out as friends."

He held my hand one last time before letting go, and smiling.

" Tomorrow we have an off day, lets get to know each other a little better starting tomorrow." He says.

I started walking out the door, " until tomorrow."

I smile all the way back to mine room, and then I went to bed smiling.