Chapter 5

I woke up at 6 today. I could not go to bed. I can't wait.

When I got up I took a shower, put on the only cloths I did not pack yet, and ate an banana.
After I got ready I packed my blanket and a pillow, and carried my bags down stairs.
For the rest of the time I just listened to music.

Around 7:40 my dad texted me that he was coming.

Then at 8 Camila called me to tell me she was here.

" hi Camila!" I said while opening the door.
I saw her standing there in her never be the same hoodie and her hair braided, then standing right next to her was manger, with her short dark hair.
" hello I'm Mrs Argent. I'm Camila's manger and I will be managing you for the time you are with us." I shook her hand and they both came inside.

I got them coffee and waited for my dad.
The dorrbell rang and my sister ran to the door.
" Daddy!" She yelled at him,
He cane inside and picked her up," hi sweetheart."
He put her down and looked at me, " hi honey."
I smiled, " hi dad."
He walked over to where everyone was sitting, " hi you must be Camila and you must be her manger." He sat down.
" hi mr O'Brien." Mrs Argent said.
She added, " so for the tour. Kendal will be covered with money, food and shelter. For her work and help on the tour she will be getting 6% of earnings."

My dad was tearing up, " okay just please make sure she's safe, and no messing around with that Mendes guy. I know both you and your sister like him."
" DAD!" I yelled. Camila laughed.
the manger assisted we go in 10 mins, but I was waiting for someone.

While waiting Camila helped me but my bags in the car.
Af we waiting for 10 mins we need to go to the airport, so we would not be late for our flight on her private jet they booked for today.

When I was stepping into the car I heard someone yelling my name,
" Kendall! Wait! Kendall!"
I looked out and saw Little Gilbert with Damon running towards the car.

I stepped out and hug him, " bye dude. Keep me updated about school and all the lunch room fights."
He laughed, " hell yeah! Don't forget me when your hangin our with Camila, or Shawn, or even Beyoncé."
I let go, " I'm not famous."
He smiled, " yet."

I turned to Damon who had a rose in his hand, " I was going to ask you this when you won your lacrosse game, but I did not see you."
He handed me the rose.
" Kendall are one of my best friend and your funny and kind and everything... would you like to go on a date with me."

I smiled and let out a chuckle, " Damon I love you as a friend and I would love to go on a date with you to see how everything goes between us, however the date has to be when I come back."
" I'll wait." I hugged him and said bye to everyone. And I got into the car and we drove off.