Chapter 6

When we got to the airport, Camila and I took our bags and pilled then into the jet. We all took our seats and then took off.
I sat next to Camila and her manger sat across from us.

" so Kendall our first show is on Monday, and we are traveling to Ohio right now!"
Mrs Argent added, " we got a 6 hour flight ahead of us."

I turned to Camila, " why are leaving today if the show is on Monday."
She smiled, " well we are getting there around 4 o'clock today, then he have to clock into the hotel and after that we will meet the other members of my teams and jingle ball."

She added, " do you know every act who is going to be with us?"
I told her, " I only know Taylor Swift, you and Shawn Mendes."

She laughed, " their is 4 other acts, G-easy, Why don't we, Hailee Steinfeld, and Niall Horan."
" awesome!"
She whispered to me, " do you like Shawn? No one is dating him."
I did not know what to say," ummm no well yes actually ummm I like his music, but my sister is in love with him."

Camila sat back, " so your leaving him alone for her."
I smiled.
3 hours into it, Camila woke up and started talking to me.

" tell me about yourself."
" what do you want to know."
" why singing and dancing?"
I took a deep breath, " I never went out when I was younger, or even now. I would stay house and study or read, and when I wanted to have fun I put on music and danced and that just solved all my problems."
Camila put her hand on mine, " I know what that's like, and I want you to know we are going to be best friends on this trip even when the tour is over we will still be best friends." I hugged her.

She added, " who was that guy that gave you the rose?" I realized that the rose he gave me was on the floor.
" he's one of my good friends and he wants me to go on date with him."
" you go girl."
I laughed, " it's not like that. I love him as like a brother kinda. When I get back I will get to see where the date takes us, but I don't think we are meant for each other."

She looked into my eyes, " there's someone else you like." I did not say anything.
" it's Shawn, isn't it?"
" Camila." I said slowly.
" why don't you try to be with him."
" have you not seen him. He had gorgeous, fluffy brown hair and he's so handsome and he can have anyone he wants, he's not going to pick me, and that's fine because I love his personality and his voice. I sister always has love him, but when I heard  " Bad Reputation" I fell in love. However it does not matter now, the crush phase is over."

" Kendall you are stunning. You have an amazing body with your silky, long brown hair, your personality is so kind, and compassionate, plus your like 6 ft tall."

I hugged her, " you are beautiful... thank you Camila but can we stop talking about crushes?"

She nodded, " let me ask one more question... you never had a boyfriend before have you?"

" I'll never had one. Now it's your turn. How many have you had?"
She played with her fingers, " two. With touring and focusing on my music it's hard to have a romantic life."
She added, " my first was Austin Malone, then my current boyfriend is Matthew Hussey."

I smiled, " congratulations." She smiled.