Can You Sing For Me?

" How about this?" Camila said, pointing to the grape tasting wine.

Connor drank it, " mmm this is so good." Then everyone took a sip.

After an hour of wine tasting we went back to the hotel.

-

I woke from a Facetime call. My sister was calling me when it was 8pm in my hometown here its 5:30AM in Amsterdam. Since I was up I took a shower, and put on black plaid pants with a white, long sleeve shirt that was cropped a little and black boots.

I decided to leave and go get coffee so I wouldn't wake Camila.

On my way to the elevators I saw Brad.

" Hey Bradley."

" Hey Kendall. Where are you going?" He asked.

" To a coffee shop down the street. What about you?"

" I was going to get breaksfast."

He added, " How about insted of paying me bask for your ring, you'll buy me breakfast." He smiled.

I smiled back, " deal."

We got going to the coffee shop. I ordered a ice coffee while Brad got some toast.

On our way out we met a Vamps fan, and she took a pic with Brad, but before she left, he stopped her, " Excuse me lovely will you get a picture of us?"

He wrapped his arm around me, and she took the picture. He showed me the picture, " Omg I got a picture with the one and only Bradley Simpson."

He smiled wittly back, " Yes. Yes you did."

I rolled my eyes, and we headed back to the hotel.

When we got back to the hotel everyone was still asleep so we just went into Brad's room.

I sat on his bed, " You have a guitar?"

He started at me blankly, " yes. I'm in a band."

" no dip!"

He laughed.

" Hows your upcoming album coming?" I asked.

" Good. We need only a couple more songs. I have a song, and I have the music but I need lyrics. Can you sing?"

I started to play his guitar, " Umm not as well as you, Camila and Shawn, but I like to sing a tune when I'm bored or something."

He smiled at me, " you can play a tune on the gutiar." He sat next to me, " Can you sing something fo me?"

" No way. I have a really bad singing voice."

His brown puppy eyes looked me in the eyes, " Oh come on, someone with an angleic voice has to be good at singing."

I stopped playing and looked at him, " You know thats what I thought when I met you, but when I heard you sing..." He looked at him like he couldnt beleive I just said that.

I just started to laugh.

" Wow. you know what I'm gunna give you somehting to laugh about-" Then he started to tickle me.

I couldnt breathe, " Brad- Stop-Please- hahahahha."

Than the door flew open.

" Oh my- Sky there you are!" Shawn said rushing over to me.