Kendall Didn't want to Date You

Kenny's POV

Luke was about to get going because Shawn was there, but my mother asked him to stay just for the weekend like Shawn was doing since she wanted to thank him for staying with me while both herself and Shawn weren't there. 

Luke was staying in our guest bedroom and Shawn in mine.

"Thank you again for the dinner Mrs. O'Brien." The boys thanked my mom.

" You guys are welcomed here anytime, and thank you so much for taking care of Kendall."

After dinner my mom was just going to fix our guest bedroom and my room for the boys.

Serena raced over to Shawn and Luke, "Shawn did you know, that Kendall never wanted to date you. In the end you were supposed to end up with me." She smirked

"Serena, will you go see if mom need help?" She ran off.

Luke bursts out laughing.

" You didn't want to date me?" Shawn asks.

" Not like that. When I first left for the Jingle Ball Tour, Everyone said that I was going to fall in love with you, and I said that I didn't even want to date you, because you were going to end up with my sister since she's madly in love with you."

He pulls me closer to him, " Now look at what sister I am with now." He kisses me.

" Hey Luke, your bed is all set for you." My mother calls out.

" Wait Luke. I want to say thank you for everything. And I'm sorry that I haven't talk to a lot since Shawn came-" 

He cut me off, " Kendall, you don't have to be sorry for spending time with your boyfriend during a hard time in your life. I get it. And Shawn I'm sorry for coming with Kendall and not finding you first."

" Hey it's alright man. Thank you very much for being a great friend to her. She needed you and you stepped up. And I'm sorry for being so rude and jealous. Not cool of me. You are a good friend to her, so thank you for that." 

Luke smiles, " We good?"

Shawn smiles, " We good."

" Good night guys." I smiled knowing everything was great between all three of us.

" Awww. Your so cute when you're apologizing." I bump his noise.

" Hey!" He laughs.

" Shawn. Kendall. Your room is ready." My mother calls out.

As we were walking into my room, She places a hand on Shawn, " Guys remember to keep it PG." She walks off.

" Can I use your bathroom?" Shawn asks.

" Yeah. It's just down the hall."

When Shawn was gone I decided to change into my PJs: Shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top.

Shawn came back.

" I can't believe we have to wait until tomorrow to see him. I miss him." I confess out of nowhere.

Shawn comes over to hug me, "I'm sure he misses you, Kendall. You have been gone for a year, what's a couple more hours. We will show up as soon as 8am. I promise." 

" your right, its just that, I have never been close with me. I was closer with my mom, but now I wish I came home for Christmas and spent it with him, or at least call him a couple more times. He could have died." I burst out in tears.

Shawn rubs my back, " Tell him that tomorrow. I know that sounds dumb, but I think if he heard that, he will realize that you love him to the moon and back. It will make him happy." 

I wipe my cheek, " Your right, I'm just stressing about tomorrow."

Shawn smirks as he stands behind me, " You know what helps with stress?"

He starts to kiss my neck, then sliding down my spaghetti straps, and kissing my shoulders.

"Shawn..." I breathe out.

He whisperer in my ear, " Shh. Just relax." He starts to kiss my ear.

He walks me over to the bed, where I lay on my back, and he hovers over me.

He kisses my lips, then down to my chest."

"God Shawn." I say quietly.

He lifts up my shirt, and starts to kiss up and down my stomach, and then down to my thighs.

" Do you feel relaxed?"

I smile.

He smiles back, and then climbs into bed with me.