chapter 9

I opened the door to see Shawn.

" Shawn what are you doing here?"

he leaned against the wall, " I cant get you off my mind. why are you acting so different around me? Like you don't want to be around me."

" because Shawn I dont want to start a relationship."

" who said I wanted a relationship with you?" he blew up

my crush just yelled at me, and stated he does not want a relationship with me... hows your life going?

shawn looked up at me, " you don't want to be even friends?"

" yeah... friends." I ran into my room and shut the door.

I ran to my bed, and I just wanted to roll up in a ball and die.

when Camila came back from being on the phone, we both fell asleep.

[ The next moring]

I set my alarm for 7 however I woke up at 6.

I could not go back to bed, so finally I got up, took a shower and around 6: 30 I went down stairs to the breakfast table.

I grabbed banana and went to go sit down.

I was on my phone when I saw a figure approach me.

The figure handed me a coffee, " I'm sorry for last night." the figure sat down next to me.

" i'm sorry too Shawn. And thanks for the coffee." I smiled.

"I really want to be friends with you Kendall."

" likewise."

more peole started to grabbed breakfast.

" are you excited for tonight?" he asked.

" terrified." Shawn laughed at me.

I looked at the time. Already 7:30!

" Shawn thanks again, but I have to go meet up with Camila."

He grabbed my hand, " wait! Whats your favorite song off of my new album?"

I smiled before I ran off, " Lost In Japan."

I ran to the back of the stage area. I only saw the girl back up dancers. Camila and the boys must be on their way.

they laughed at me, " so you and Shawn are getting pretty close?"

I set down my phone and coffee, " he just said Good moring. Its nothing special, he says hello to you guys too."

the girl wirh the brown hair smiled, " yeah but he does not bring us coffee in the morning."

I looked at the coffee cup, " he probably got it for free." they laughed once again.

Camila fianlly walked in, " hey guys!" she added, " okay so we are going to start in about 5 mins, but I want to tell you everything about Jingle Ball."

we all took a seat.

" first the set list for us is,

Havana

Never Be the Same

Inside out

In the dark

Into it

She loves control

All These years

and then Consequenses."

she added, " then for the concert set list, Taylor is openeing, then Nial and Haliee, Then Why Dont We, then us and fianlly us and then to close Shawn."

after going through all of these, we started going throught the dances, Havana was first.