Tour starts...

A.N: Thank you so much for reading my story and don't forget to leave comments because I love reading them! Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tour starts tomorrow. The first leg of tour starts in Europe. We are traveling from Toronto to Amsterdam.  A lot of the team is in LA right now, so we will be meeting up with them tomorrow along with The Vamps. However, Shawn, Camila, Andrew and I are going o the airport right now.

" Are you excited?" I ask Shawn, waiting to aborad the airplane.

" This is going to be an amazing tour! I can feel it." I laugh and he kissed my forehead, " And I get to have my favorite person here."

I smile at him, " I'm so proud of you." We got on the plane.

I didn't get to sit by neither Shawn or Camila,  but I sat by a lovely, older coupe who were quiet, so I got to sleep a lot.

When we were outside of the airport in Amsterdam that's when all the fans came rushing towards them

Camila and Shawn took pictures with over 50 fans while andrew and I waitied.

" So do you always wait?" I asked andrew.

" Yeah, you get used it to. Plus it makes the fans so happy so I don't mind it."

" Thank you for letting me come on tour. I know its hard to watch over another human on a huge tour." I smiled.

He returned the smile, " my pleasure. You make Shawn happy, so if you need anything just let me know."

" Thank you Andrew."

" So you guys ready to go to the hotel?" Shawn came over to us.

Everyone met at the hotel, and Andrew was giving out the keys and schedules.

" Okay, so Camila and Kendall will be sharing a room. Shawn, Brian, Connor and Josiah will be in a room togther. The Vamp boys: Bradley, James, Tristian and Connor will be sharing a room and then its me and Ziggy."

We all got settled in, and then went out because there is markets everywhere in Amsterdam.

We were confused to where to go, but we found some fun things to do.

Brian and Connor came up to us, " okay so we have wine tasting at 8:15."

" Well we have 30 mins to kill." Brian added on, " The guy also said if we keep taking this road down, there are a bunch of markets."

" Great lets go." Shawn said.

Camila and I were looking and playing dress up while the boys were drinking beer and looking around.

" OMG Kendall!" Camila screamed, I rushed over to her along with Shawn, Connor and Bradley.

" What?" I said.

She held up a beautiful yet simple sliver ring with a basic, pretty light blue jewel in the middle of it, " You need to buy this! It look gorgeous on you." 

I don't ever wear jewelers and I don't really like it, but this was so beautiful.

I asked the women selling it, " How much?"

She answered back, " 10."

I pulled out my wallet, " do you except card?"

She shook her had, " No I'm sorry."

Camila looked at Shawn, " I'm sorry Kenny. I only have my card."

" Its fine I wasn't excepting you to pay for it."

We went to go walk away when Bradley pulled out money and gave it to the lady.

" Brad, You dont have to pay for it."

The lady gave him the ring, and then gave it to me, " I want to. Camila is right its lovely."

I took it, " I'm going to pay you back."

" You dont have to."

" I want to."

He smiled.

 ' Thank you." I said.

" Okay guys lets get going." Shawn said out of nowhere.