chapter 14

When I return from the bathroom I see all the girls and guys gathered up.

" hey I just called the Uber and its going to be here in any minute. Can you see if Shawn is in the Bathrom for me?" Camila asks. 

I head over to the mens bathrom and knock on the door, " Shawn?"

no answer.

" Shawn?" I say lounder.

finally I scream, " Shawn!"

after that and no responds, I go in their and see drunk ass Shawn sitting on the bathroom floor.

He puts his index finger on his lips, and is shushing me.

I kneel down to him, " Shawn?"

His eyes are blood shot, " Yessssss Cutieee" He starts laughing.

I call Camila, " just go without us" I tell her and then call a cab.

I tried to wrap Shawn's one arm around me, " come on buddy tried to stand up."

He was leaning all of this weight on me since he could not stand up stright at all.

He just starts talking to him self,

" I'm Shawn Mendes and I'm queen of the world!"

" Did I just say queen?"

" I said queen didn't I?" He started to laugh.

" hey look the car is here. " I say to him.

I rush him out to the cab ad we get in. 

As soon as we got seated in the car he fell asleep on my shoulder.

We got to the hotel and I pay the cab driver and we get out.

I was standing right infront of his door however he locked it.

I tried asking him

" hey Shawn, wher are your keys to the door?"

He woke up in ym pocket. 

I tried his front two pockets of his jeans. 

" they are not their. " I say kinda out loud to myself anf him.

He smirks, " my back ones."

I took a deep breath and reach inside of his back pockets. It was kinda awkward.

After a awkward minute or two I found the key and unlocked his door. 

I bring him over to his bed. Just before he went to go sit down on the bed he threw up all over himself , his shirt and my shoulder ( and then from that it got on my hair and shirt)

I run Shawn over to the bathroom. I take off his shirt and WOW. He works out when he's not performing. DAMN.

After I took of his shirt with throw up on it, I went into his bas and grabbed a black t-shirt and put it on him. 

When I went to go walk him back to the bed he kept complaining about how hot his jeans were. After a good ten mintue struggle I finally  got his Jeans off. I was just to lazy to carry him back to his bed, so he was sleeping on the floor for a good 5 mintues while I was trying to get the throw up out of my hair. I finally decided to just take a shower when he is asleep. 

I still take off my top. I have a white sports bra on now which I didn't care right now because he is not going to see or remeber me wearing it around him, I Lift him up, carry him on one arm and put him in the bed. 

I put blankets on him, and he is dead asleep.

I go into his bathroom and take a shower when I go down I looked through his cloths bag and found a pair of pj plaid pants with a dark green t-shirt.

I went to go check my phone. I was 3am. I was battling with Shawn for over an hour on how to put him to bed. I'm fucking tried.

I'll lost my room key and I don't want to wake Camila up, so I just crash on the chair across this bed. 

Right when I was about to go to sleep.

Shawn says, " I love you Kenny. yourrr so sweet and niceee." Then he falls back to sleep. 

I just went to bed.