" Aren't You The Girl Fucking Shawn Mendes"

" So... Do you want me to go get you a drink?" Bradley asked.

" Bradley I don't drink. You know that." I said back.

" Kenny loosen up. Being in a bar isn't fun unless you drink."

" Then go ahead and drink. I need the bathroom. I walked off.

I couldn't find the bathroom anywhere. I went to turn around and I bumped into a couple, who had drinks, that dumped all over me.

" Omg." I said.

" Bitc-" A guy was saying.

" I'm so sorry." I was shocked at just what happened.

His girlfriend kept staring at me.

" Wait John, Aren't you the girl fucking Shawn Mendes?" She asked.

I couldn't believe whats she just said.

" I- umm need to go." I finally found the bath room.

When I got done I went to go find Bradley.

Then I heard someone calling my name, so I went to turn around and I slipped.

I was about to hit the floor when someone's strong hands grabbed my waist.

I looked into his brown eyes, " You okay darling?" Bradley asked me.

I took a breath, " Thank you."

" Anytime." He smiled.

I stood up straight, " Can we actual go get a drink?"

He took my hand and guided the way.

" So she literally said, " Aren't you the girl fucking Shawn Mendes."

I lifted the shot glass in the air, " yep!" I chugged it. " I guess that's how people see me now."

He smiled at me, " You are so much more than that, and you know it. Plus it was only one person."

" Yeah only one person to start out. I don't want to be known as the girl banging Shawn Mendes."

he gave me a side hug, " I know." 

I looked at the time, "its already eleven! I should be getting back to Shawn." Bradley and I walked to the front.

Bradley looked out the window, " There's people everywhere with cameras'."

" Damn. How do we get out?" I asked,

" We'll just walk through them. Give me your hand. hold on tight! I don't wanna lose you through that crowed of people." We held hands and went outside.

The whole time we were walking out I heard things like,

" Hows Shawn? Where is he?"

" Are you and Mr. Mendes still a thing." 

" Are you with Bradley now?"

" Is Shawn out of the picture?"

Finally When we got to our hotel I stopped walking.

" Are you okay?"

" I don't want to go in there."

"you don't want to go see Shawn?"

" I just want to escape."

He smirked, " I know where to go."

-

All night Shawn has been calling me. 

All night Bradley and I have been walking in the rain.

All night I felt fine for once. No pressure, No people. No anything.

Bradley and I walked into my hotel room to see Shawn, Camila and Andrew.

Shawn rushed over to me, and gave me a hug, " We were so worried."

Andrew butted in, " Kendall we were about to call the police."

" Where were you?" Camila asked.

Shawn backed way, " And why are your clothes and hair wet? And why are Bradley's too?"

Shawn walked up to Bradley, " What the fuck mate? I asked you to show her around. Go to a bar, make sure she was safe but have her back last night!"

" Shawn stop! I was safe!"

" What with his dick head! He probably got you drunk and then fucked you without you knowing."

" You don't know anything buddy, so stop when your ahead." Bradley said calmly.

" Your dead!" Shawn was about to punch him. Andrew grabbed him and pushed him down before he could do so.

" Stop!" I yelled at the top of lungs, " It was me. It was all me. Bradley did take me to a bar for a couple hours, but when we got back to the hotel I didn't want to come back, so I dragged him around with me all night. He told me to come back to the hotel, but I didn't listen. Insted I found a lake and pushed him in, so he would swim with me. Your right I was drunk but Bradley didn't make me drink and he didn't hurt me in anyway, and when we finally decided to come back, it was raining."

Shawn was about to hug me. I pushed him away, " You need to stop treating me like I'm your  little sister. We are dating, your not my body guard." I stormed out and went for a walk.