Chapter 13

After Shawn performed we all meet up behind the stage.

" okay we are leaving in 5. I just called one big Uber to drive all of us." Taylor said.

Everyone that is going: Camila, Taylor, Taylor friend who is going to meet us their, Gigi, Shawn, his friend Matt, Niall and I.

We wait for Shawn to change his shirt after the show. When the car got here we all pilled up and went to the nearest bar. It was about 10 mins away.

I sat by Matt and Taylor on the wat their.

When we got their we all were laughing and walking in their togther.

The boys all went to go get a beer.

However for the girls  we needed to find Gigi.

We saw someone coming out of the bathrooms', Taylor looked who it was and rushed over their. 

She gave the girl who came out of the womens' room a very big huge.

She and her friend came walking back towards Camila and I.

" Guys I would like you to meet Gigi!"

Camila says hello and hugs her.

I'm in total shock...

" Holy Shit your Gigi Hadid!" I scream.

She laughs like it's nothing, " nice to meet you, Kendall." She hugs me.

" omg your like one of my favorite models along with Taylor Hill!"

She laughs, " aww thanks, and Taylor is pretty amazing too."

I nodded my head. After that we all take a sit at the bar. Everyone orders a drink, well except for me... I'm only 18 and we are still in the states.

Camila spins her chair around, " we should sing a song!" Taylor and Gigi noddeds their heads.

The boys say something, " we are in!" 

Camila stands up and puts her drink down, " sorry boys, Girls only!"

Everyone laughs and gets on stage. I'm still sitting on a bar stool. 

"Come on Kendall! Sing with us!"

" I'm good." I say back. 

Gigi walks over to me, " i'll do it if you will do it." She smiles, and I laugh. 

We both run up on stage.

" what should we sing?" Taylor asks all of us. 

" Britney Spears" I suggest.

Everyone loves that idea.

Toxic comes on by her and we startes singing it and making up with little dance moves that go along with it.

An hour or so has past and eveeyine has been singing and the girls and guys had a singing battle, but now everyone thing has clamed down and Gigi left since she had to model early in the morning.

The guys went to the bathroom and the girls got bar food and sat down at the table.

I was at the bar drinking some ice water.

Someone sat right next to me.

" hey you look like your having the time of my live."

I smiled and rolled my eyes, " hey Shawn."

 he laughed, " let me order a drink for you." He pulls out his credit card, and is waiting for the bar tender.

I looked at him ," is that how you get all the girls into bed with you?" I asked.

He smirked, " only some of them." Then he winked.

I take the credit card out of his hand, and started saying the number on it, " 56744...." He pulls it back.

When he finally gets it back I say, " Hey dumbass! I can' t drink. Only 18."

He stills calls the bar tender over. 

" what can I get for you and this young lady?" the bar tender asks.

" hello can I have a shot of Tequila and for the lady, some pop, coke with some Lemon Please." He hands the guy his credit card and then he gets it right back.

Not even a minute later our drinks are here.

Shawn slides my drink over to me.

I'm confused. I turn to him, " I just called you a dumbass, and in return you buy me a drink?"

He takes the shot and then asks for another one.

" yes."

" why?"

He gets another shot, " Because it was cute how you said it and I know you did not mean it." he smiles at me.

He takes another shot. The thrid one in less then two minutes.

I told him I'm going to the bathroom.

" hey Shawn slow down, and be careful. I'll be right back."

Shawn yells, " keep them coming!"

I go to the bathroom.