Chapter 7

We landed in Ohio around 4:30 pm. Camila's driver drove us to the hotel where all of us will be  staying.

We got out and got our room key.
While we were leaving our room, she asked, " ready to meet the other back up dancers?"
I nodded my head.

We walked into an area behind the stage, and I saw a group of people standing in there.

Camila and I walked up to them, " hi guys!" She said so happy.
" this is Kendall, our newest back up dancer."

First a girl with long brown hair who was named Jessica said hello, then a girl with blond hair greeted me, then their were boys who were    triplets. Their names where Austin, Alex and Adam.

I said hello to everyone, before we walked outside Camila told everyone that we are starting to go through the dances for the show at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning.

When we walked outside I saw everyone famous! Taylor swift and Niall and haliee!

Camila ran up to Taylor, " Taylor!" They hugged each other, " I missed you baby C!"
She smiled, " same here Tay!"
Camila kinda pushed me toward, " this is our new best friend, Kendall!"
I hugged her, " hi omg. Hi um I used to listen to, " you belong with me" like everyday."
She laughed, " I'm glad you liked it."
I continued talking, " I want to congratulate you and Camila on your guys tour that ended a couple months ago, you guys are amazing."
They gave me a bear hug and she said thanks.

Her and Camila started to talk, " Shawn is over there. He Invited me to dinner, but I'm going with Hailee and Niall to bowling, so maybe he will take you guys.. anyways I have to go. It was nice meeting you Kendall and I'll see you guys tomorrow." She left.
I started to say, " you should go with Shawn and I'll stay he-"
She stopped me, " Kendall it's okay to have a crush. I mean at the end of this you guys might be best friends and agree not to date."

I took a deep breath and we walked over to Shawn.

Camila hugged him so tightly, " Shawnie!"
He smiled, " Camila!"
He added, " who is this?" He was smiling at me
Camila said, " this is Kendall" and she was hugging me.

Shawn went to go put his arms around him ( for a hug) before he could get to close I put my hand in front  of his chest.

He took a double take, but finally shook my hand, " hi I'm Shawn."
he  smiled.

He kept looking at me, " so I umm was wondering if you guys would umm like to go to dinner with me right now. There's a pizza place like 10 mins from here."
Camila and I looked at each other, before I could say anything she jumped up, " yeah!"

Shawn and I laughed and we were on our way.