chapter 23

Shawn and I got done writing the song.

He just has to talk to his manger about it.

After that I went to my room and went to bed.

***

The next morning I wake up around 7 am today. I walked outside of the room to see Camila, Shawn and Taylor Hill talking.

" Hi guys?" I say.

Taylor hands me a coffee, " Hi Kendall! I over heard you talking about your coffee order yesterday, so I went to go try it and it turned out amazing, so I got everyone one." 

Shawn and Camila both agreed its good.

I thank her,  and ask her what shes doing here.

She said she wants to help me learn how to train and eat like an angle.

The truth was I really did need her help so I was greatly appreciative.

" okay great Thank you! I'm just going to go get dressed."

I run back to my room and put on dark blue thin sweater with a black jacket over it, black jeans and black boots.

Taylor and I were getting ready to leave.

We invited Camila but she was woring on her music once again.

Taylor and I left to go get some breakfast.

We went to place called, ' Butter milk' It was so good!

I ordered the same thing as Taylor.

Bacon with no extra fat on it, Eggs, Potatoes and sliced avocado.

While we were eating, She tells me a regular diet for the modles.

She says that they have tea and a glass of water when they first wake up. Then a protein shake before heading to the gym. They always work out for about two hours a day but for me since I dance for a good hour a day I should only go to the gym for a hour to an hour and an half every day.

For lunch and dinner they always have protein with vegetables and salads. They can have no sugar, limited fats, hardly any carbs and no dairy.

After lunch we head to the mall because I have to get presents for Camila and Shawn since tomorrow is secret santa.

Taylor helps me pick out presents.

After that Taylor says we should go work out. She gave me some work out cloths since Victoria secret gives her so many pairs of them.

We get changed at her place since she lives in New York.

We were only in the gym for an hour since I have a show tonight and I have to be back by 5 for dance rehearsal.

We run for about 10 mins. Do 50 crunches and 50 sit ups. Then we do some normal and side planks and a bunch other stuff.

After that we left.

I laugh to Taylor, " I'm so tired." 

She tries to smile, " me too sister."

I go to where the show is being held. 

Taylor watches everyone dance to Havana and Never Be the Same. We all take a five when she is about to leave.

She says bye to me but before she leaves Camila invited her to the show.

After we get done with all the dances everyone goes to get ready.

I take a shower and then get dressed.

I went to look for Camila in her room, but shes not there so I went to go ask Shawn.

I walk into his dressing room, " hey Shawn-" 

I look up and see him sitting right next to a blond hair girl with his arm around her.

I'm speechless and a little hurt. 

"Im so sorry" I walk into the hallway.

Shawn gets up and rushes to me.

" Hey I was going to tell you, but you were out with Taylor."

" who is she?" I ask quietly.

" thats Hailey Baldwin." Shes my new fake girlfriend. To the public... Andrew said it would be a good idea." 

I nod my head and start walking the other way.

" Kendall!" I hear him yell. I keep walking.

I found Camila and we go on. Taylor did come after all. 

Then after Camila performed Shawn did. 

I was in the crowed with Taylor along with Hailey.

Shawn said something into the mic, " just as I did last night I would like to dedicate this song to some very special." He starts singing ' Lost In Japan'

Shawn keeps his eyes on me, however, Haliey seems to think it is about her, and mybe it is, but I'm hoping its not.

After the Show. I go to my hotel room with Taylor and we just talk about the show. 

She thought the show was amazing.

She starts laughing.

" What?" I ask her.

" Shawn totally likes you!" She blurts out.

I roll my eyes, " he's with Haliey.

She smiles, " only because he cant have you. " I stop talking to her about it.