I Need A New Opening Act

I woke up to the sun beaming through Shawn's bedroom window. I looked over at my phone: 7:02 am.

I go to look over and no sight of Shawn. I go to go get coffee, and I see him sitting at the island with his computer open.

" Good morning Babe. Do you want some coffee?" I ask walking over to the counter.

" yes please." He looks stress."

I place his coffee on the side  of his laptop, and wrap my arms around his neck, " you okay?"

" Yeah honey, its just that since tour starts soon I have so many things to decide."

" Do you need any help?" I asked.

" Actual yeah. I need another opening act aside from Camila."

" Do you have any options?"

" Yeah. These are all people that can come. I just need to call them and let them know. The people are, Zara Larson, Why Don't We, New Hope Club, Dua Lipa or The Vamps." 

I almost fell out of my sits, " The Vamps? The fucking Vamps? I pick the Vamps. You need the Vamps now!"

Shawn laugh at me, " Are you okay?"

" I love the Vamps! They were my favorite artist for years."

" Okay. I'll tell Andrew to call them."

" Tell him now!"

" Babe its 7 in the morning."

" Does it look like I care?"

He laughed, " and that's why I love you." He kissed me.

" Okay I'm going to go lay down and then I'm hanging out with Camila for the day." I tell him before I go back into his room.

Before I left Shawn asked me my opinion on a lot of the tour stuff, Like the decorations, what color should the huge rose turn into and when, and the setlist. I told him to put 'Because I had you' and 'Perfectly Wrong' on, but he didn't listen to me. 

I got home around 9, and when I walked in I saw Shawn sitting at the same spot as before.

I closed the front door, " hey what are you doing?" I asked him.

he looked at me, " nothing just making sure everything is perfect for next week." He then stood up and started to greet me at the doorway, " How was shopping with Camila?"

" Fun. Great time. I can't wait for next week when I'm going on tour with you."

" Oh speaking of tour.. The Vamps are coming!" He said.

I jumped into his arms, " OMG Yes!"

Shawn looked at me, " you weren't even his happy when I asked you to go on tour with me in the first place." He said half- joking.

" Are you the Vamps? Nope." I said back smirking.

" Maybe I should cancel the Vamps and get like Dua Lipa instead." He said.

" Aww are you jealous of The Vamp boys?" I asked looking at him, smiling.

" No. Just of their age. They're closer to your age."

" by a year Shawn." I said.

" Still! Wait.. How do you know the age of them?"

I kinda looked down, " Because I was a fan of them before you..."

" Wow. " Thats all he said.

I pulled his face closer to mine, " But now i'm a fan of yours.."

" You better be, Or I would be Jealous of Bradley."

" He should be, he's the cute one."

Shawn rolled his eyes, " hate you." 

I kissed him, " I love you too!"