Chapter 29

Hailey came over to us, And broke up the hug.

" Are you kidding me Shawn?" She stormed out.

Shawn and I just looked at each other.

Shawn invited Camila and I to go out for Pizza then just to chill at his place.

Around 10 Camila went to bed before Shawn and I since he has an guest bedroom in his condo. Then Shawn and I stayed up watching the Vampire Diaries.

After watching a couple of episodes we both got really tired.

When I went to head into the guest bedroom, My phone rang.

" Hello?"

" Yes"

" Okay, glady! I will leave at the 6am flight then be there by 12. Okay thank you!"

" My agent for Victoria Secret just called me because I have my first ever photo shoot tomorrow in LA!" I told Shawn after I got off the phone.

He hugged me, " that's amazing! And I can't wait to go with you tomorrow."

" Shawn you can't. You have to work on your songs."

He pulled me in, " I think I can go to LA with my..." He paused, " Friend and watch her pursit a career in modeling."

I smiled. Before walking into the bedroom I turned back to Shawn, " I know who you remind me of."

" Who?" He smiled.'

I looked at him with a confused look on my face, " Stefan Salvatore is that you?" I laugh.

" Funny Ms. Gilbert."

" I look like her?" I asked him.

" No, but you are as beatiful as she is."

I rolled my eyes, " okay flirty pants."

He laughed, " Good night."

" Good night." I said to him before shutting the door.

I changed and then went to sleep.